Posting of the List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobeus

Artisan
Mobeus with very little fanfare, posts a rather long list:

ATTENTION PARSON'S BREACH

By Order of the King you have been sent to complete several tasks.

The following is a list of individuals and what groups you shall be in.

If there are any issues, contact me immediately.

Lady Elizabeth's Estate:
Third
Boris
Hyvaksya - We lacked the refinement of knowing how to spell your name, I apologize.
Elandra
Morrigan
Raidra

Key:
Kai
Sarryn
Eric
Malithon
Thistle

Crypt:
Magnus
Yetta
Vaegar
Sand - Eastern Barbarian, I've never been introduced but was told you were called "Sand"
Crow
Mar

Defenses:
Arrianna
Clover
Phalen
Nazrat
Derya
Naykor

Dukes whereabouts:
Hamish
Garridan
Mobeus
Isawda
Kroxis
High Ogre of some sort - Another who I was never introduced to, but you were spoken well of
(A picture of a yellow person with a big stick is listed beside the High Ogre comment)

So shall it be listed, so shall it be done...

Mobeus

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the list, Isawda nods slowly. Each group has a balance of talents that should server them well. It the captains of each group see that their efforts are coordinated, and if each is willing to fill their roles. If each group arrives organized and on time, perhaps the power of the Duke can be chipped away....

OOG: Mark has to work later on Saturday. Moved him and Sam around to keep the fighter roles filled. Brian cannot make it.

Seeing Mobeus and Isawda standing around looking at a piece of parchment with great interest Phelan pads on over towards them. " And what do we have here ?" He asks softly as he tilts his head in bewilderment looking at the mess of lines and squiggles that the no furs use.

Last edited:
"Tis a list of tasks assigned to the members of the Breach."

Running his finger down the list until he finds Phelan's name, Isawda reads off the member of his groups.

"With those you has been assigned to weaken the defenses. It is hoped that will allow Mobius and this group to make some progress in determining the lair of the Duke. A worthy task and one that may demand much of us all."

" excellent ! I'm glad that I was able to make it back from sanctuary in time. If it means ridding the land of that necromantic filth. Then count me in " Phalens ears perk up and his tail wags happily at the thought of combat.

Malithon wanders, casually, by & stops to consider the posting. She approaches closer to read each name, and a mental notation is being made. She looks about to see if anyone is around to perchance answer a question.

(All internal if no one is around, & she appears deep in thought while reading the list.)
"To what, does the key foray refer to? It sounds like a rogue's errand. Where does it take place?"
"Kai? That is the little fox? What does she do? And our leader?", a breathy puff, that might be heard if any were near, escapes her dark red lips.
"Sarryn, Mobeus' man? A fighter?"
"Eric. The militant elf. Also a person of combat, from what little we have discussed."
"Thistle, the .... dryad?, She heals? Hopefully unneeded."

"So long as it's no where filthy. "

Our Crypt Hunter group may need some reinforcement for those unable to attend. I
s Kroxis able to step in and strengthen that team?
(OOG may be a better time match as well)

Kai shuffles in, her bag heavy on her shoulder, and makes her way to the dreaded list. She scans the names, and frowns slightly. Despite a few desperate attempts at breaking the ice, Malithon's area of expertise still remains a mystery to her. Moving to an empty table she starts to take inventory. "Two magic armours.. (mumble) poison shields, plus my natural talent... (mumble) bless potions... two liquid lights..."

She makes neat piles on the table, and surveys them. "Potions and elixirs always seem to take up so much space, until your life depends on them," she muses aloud. She looks forlornly at the vials, before recounting them and packing up again. Carefully, she places each and every one individually in her shoulder bag, knowing even one could make all the difference. "Maybe I still have time to make a few more before we go" she prays.

Carefully re-slinging her bag, she makes he way out of the tavern to seek out more raw materials.

OOG: the following players have not registered to attend or have confirmed that they also can't attend: Hyvaksya, Yetta and Vaegar. You may have to adjust groups as necessary.

Shatrevar has agreed to reinforce those who seek the Crypt of the Hunter.
(OOG Thank you Lorne!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back