potential camp work day

garoth

Traverse City Staff
We have the opportunity to build a positive rapport with the new Camp.
If anyone is interested in helping the camp clean up the trails and maybe downing a few trees, we would really appreciate it as will Camp Sakakawea.
please let me know if any of these dates can work into your schedule. The plan is to work all day Saturday and then have fun in the evening, camp fire, good food and overnight at the camp and Sunday finish up any last minute clean up and before departing.
This is not a free night at the camp, we need to work for it, but the pay off will be well worth it in the end as we show the Camp we can help and support.
Remember the more people we get the quicker and easier it will be.
I will compile a list after a couple weeks and hopefully we can get enough participation to go through with it.
We welcome anyone who is willing to help, even the out of towners if you feel so inclined. We are all a family in Alliance.

If you have any questions please contact me bishop2king@hotmail.com

Thank you all

i should be available early morning till about 5 or 6 but if their is any way i can i'll be there.

Both of those weekends are out of town Alliance events for me :(. If anybody does end up doing it though you will receive major gobbies for going to help :). It would be nice to get the camp clean for our events though.

I'm not sure :sweat: I epicly fail at hard labor, and am not strong at all. I wouldn't exactly be able to do my fair share of the work.

They had to change. Will let you know when we have them Mason :).

c3 is a three day event i'm planing on going but we can still get work done on Saturday.

We can put June 8th back on the table, Chris just will not make it. May 25th as we stated is C3, we are supposed to sharing a booth with someone, not sure how or who is working that one out, please let me know if that is a go or no go, it is also the Chicago weekend so not sure how many of our players are attending.
I need a min of 5 committed before I set up the day with Warren. The more bodies we have the less the work load well be for us.
If you have any suggestions on dates, please let me know.

Thank you.

May 18
June 8
June 15
Those are the only ones I might have a shot at attending until mid July.
My Saturdays are pretty booked.

~Anique

I have spoken with Mike Long and he is ok with June 8th.
Is June 8th ok for everyone?
Repost if June 8th is a good day for you, and I will talk With Warren this weekend and get this set up.
Remember the more hands we have the less the work load will be.

Thanks

8th is good

My weekends are mostly open odds are I can make any Saturday or Sunday

So of course, I am working on the 8th. However, I don't work until late, so I may be able to assist during the day.

are we a go for the 8th trying to make plans

Back