Potentially left on site last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovunn

Adept
Hello, all!
I'm missing a long, tan leather vest with a large, white fur trim about the collar and shoulders. I've yet to find it among my possessions at home, so I'm guessing it's either at HQ or the Catskills site. The last game I attended last year was Crossroads' closer, so that's probably the most likely place I'd have dropped it. If anyone comes across it, please let me know so we can figure out how to get it back to me. Thanks!

Hey Kris,

I was there until the very end of site cleanup and don't recall seeing it or anybody finding anything like it. May have been picked up by another player but it was not left at the site or mixed in with site equipment.

I was there until after site cleanup was done, and didn't remember seeing it.

I'll check NPC camp's garb when we unpack for our opener on the off chance it got returned to backstage by a well-meaning player who thought it was NPC camp's.

~Kate

Hey all - thanks for the updates. If it's not there, that likely means its hiding somewhere in my apartment and I'm just looking in all the wrong places. :zonks: Thanks in advance for checking NPC camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back