Potion Physreps

I'll dig up the place I buy them from. As long as you're ok buying bulk, they have much better prices.

Also if bulk is more than you want, you can probably split an order with others who could use a few more vials in their lives.

Make sure you're getting polypropylene and not polystyrene. PP bends... PS shatters.

Or you're tired of not being able to tell your potions apart at night... >.>

Yeah, I guess that helps with that too. But I'm gonna harp on that bird to learn how to read until he learns!

Yeah, I guess that helps with that too. But I'm gonna harp on that bird to learn how to read until he learns!

I'm just sayin', I was unable to Purify you when you were paralyzed once because it was too dark to read my potions and right after that event I color coded those suckers. With duct tape, though, because I'm a savage.

I did start being more careful about that too. But I am not so flush with potions to always have any given number of one, so some days the rightmost 3 potions on my shield are Purify, and some days it's just the rightmost 2, etc... adventuring is hard. Let's go shopping. :) (For potion physreps! Sorry for the hijack. ;) )

Back