Potion Reps

Hernando

Hey, does anyone have any potion reps that I could borrow for the memorial day event? I'll only need a few. I plan on purchasing about 500 later on but it would be an inappropriate choice as of now. I don't exactly need 500 vials for a character with one or two ranks in potion making. Can anyone help me out?

how many do you need? i can spare a few :D I'm the big gypsy lady running the tavern...if you wanna do it IG we can trade for some vials... if you wanna do it OOG that's okay too but you'll have to catch me pregame.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
how many do you need? i can spare a few :D I'm the big gypsy lady running the tavern...if you wanna do it IG we can trade for some vials... if you wanna do it OOG that's okay too but you'll have to catch me pregame.

Thanks, I'll try to catch you pregame.

Hernando said:
Tzydl Zhitelava said:

Thanks, I'll try to catch you pregame.

Nevermind, found some! Thanks tho.

Dyketheory said:
I'll let you have a couple of mine if you let me axe you in the face with Red Death's Polearm. ;-)

It would only be appropriate as you axed me in the face my first Syraandor event.

Hernando said:
Dyketheory said:
I'll let you have a couple of mine if you let me axe you in the face with Red Death's Polearm. ;-)

It would only be appropriate as you axed me in the face my first Syraandor event.

P.S that was the best baptismal ever. :p Thank you, Reverend ****.

...It was in the fire of combat, my son. To ensure you became the hardcore King that you are.

Leonitus aint got shite on us.

If I may paraphrase:

Orc Lieutenant Dykxses:
You Humans take pride in your logic. I suggest you employ it. Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim! Consider the fate of your Noobs!

Town wiseacre commander:
Clearly you don't know our Noobs! I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen.

Hey everyone.

I have a few friends are willing to loan me a potion vial or two, but I want to make sure i have enough to accurately rep my potions this game (as I found a number and had no vials for them last game) and I plan on coming with a few more than I had last time.

So, if anyone could spare me a small number of them, I'd be hugely appreciative. I can return their number to you at the end of the event, or give you some when I buy myself a large number after this event from the internet. I would have purchased some via the internet for this event, but I didn't think of it soon enough, and fear they wouldn't arrive in time.

Alternately, I can pay you petty cash for them.

So, if anyone can help out, I'd be super grateful.

Thanks!

-RyAn

Back