Potions and alchemy for the Castle

Stripe

Scholar
I am getting the potions I have ready for the final confrontation. I will be concentrating on getting as many of the multi-use cure light wound potions as I can spread to each of the major groups showing up, but will have a few regular potions as well. If you have someone in your group who could use lots of cure light potions or would help pick people up, just tell me.

I also have a couple of my Nature's blessing potions (acts as a bless effect for 5 days, extra toughness can be healed back up) to sell and give to the younger adventurers if anyone knows who need them.

I am also working on a few special recipes passed around that I might be finishing up during the market day (please don't panic if another one explodes since this is a bit last minute). I might be a bit rushed explaining what they do and getting them to our front line fighters so I apologize if hat does happen.

If anyone needs anything specific just contact me and I'll do my best to get it ready.

-Benjamin Bookworm

I think Edwina could benefit from your Multi-Use Cure Light potion and Nature's Blessing potion. How much would those cost? And how many uses are the Multi-Use potions good for?

~ Gandian

Benjamin,

It been a long time since the mist has lead me back home, but this devistatin' strike against the corrupt draws me close. I am interested in purchasing potion that you may have made. Send me a private message so we discuss.

-Hengin

I usually sell both recipes for a gold a potion, and the cure lights can be used 10 times each day for the market (so 20 total over our two days).

-Benjamin Bookworm

I be looking for more regular potions. Seek me in private and we talk.

-Hengin

I want as many Serious Vorpal Coatings as you can reasonably make.

Briar

Any cure mortal wounds potions or purify potions you have I be interested in. Potent curatives be my true interest.

Henquin,

I have a lot of cure serious and purifys if interested.

Asher

We will meet on this Asher.

-Hengin

Back