Pouches for Sale

Ravioli

I remember that there was an interest in bag or pouches. I'm not selling these but you might be interested in them. They are asking $20+shipping for 4.
969149_257351327738548_791298642_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/AegisArmory

That's a good deal. If anybody goes to buy them, I'd ask them to use rounded buttons (the metal posts holding the bags shut) instead of spiked ones. I could see them hurting falling on them, or slicing a weapon on a blow that hits them "just so."

I've got a couple sets that are almost identical to these and have been wearing them for years with no significant issues. The only drawback to the spike is if you have them on your belt on the front of your legs the spike digs into your thighs when you sit down. I like them, and have been using the same set for 15 years.

Yep, I've used something similar for years (mine are WW2 and a little more solid than these look, but the concept is the same). Been looking for more for a long time, so I'll be picking up 2 sets of these pouches for loaners/future characters. Thanks!

-Bryan

Those are mosin nagant ammo pouches. Consdering there were millions and millions of that rifle produced and you can buy on still packed in grease from World War II for about $200, there are plenty of the pouches around. The older pouches seem to be made a little better. The gun was produced in Russia, China and many other places, so I'd have to assume the pouches were as well, with varying degrees of production quality.

Got mine in the mail. For $5 a piece I'm quite happy with them - they're not that big, but that's about as expected. I'm not worried about the copper bit on the bottom; the only person it could hurt at all would be the person wearing it, and you'd have to really work at it to get them to dig into you.

All in all: fine pouches for starter/loaner gear or a set for your local MC to have on hand.

-Bryan

Back