Prath Moor Information

Seabass

Scholar
I would like to begin to share the events that have transpired in our new home. It is in my interest to dissolve the "groups" mentality of our past towns. While groups and teams will always exist I have no interest in working against a community. Too often in adventuring towns fragments of information are not shared and groups inadvertently work against each other. I am too tired to invest so much foolishness in such pride any longer. If you live in Prath Moor fully I will divulge any info I can, and I will assist you to the best of my ability.

Firstly - During the last gathering I hunted and scouted the countryside. After a while I found myself just into the desert region. There I found an abandoned town. It was lifeless and there seemed to be no signs of struggle or battle. It seems the desert moved in and drove the people off. What I did find on the edge of town bothered me though.

I found a cobbler shop that had recently been entered and exited once. No other signs of life existed in or around the town. Inside the shop the tracks through the dust had the boot wearing man walk in, sit down with his elbows on the table in a thinking position, then leave. I suspected it was the mummy we fought because there were drag marks around the boot prints much like bandages. Up stairs I found the skeletons of two children and a woman. I buried them in a combination of the oldest gypsy rite I could remember and my own people's rite of the last embrace of the Mother behind the house.

Inspecting the house further I found the ledger of the business and found the letter "E" on most everything. Likely this is the first letter of the last name, though it could also be the first. The dates in the book suggest more than a half millennium have passed. Yet when I confronted the Mummy with this information he had no response, further more he questioned me further to know what on earth I was talking about.

If this sheds any light on any local mysteries I hope it can help. I would like to know if it does so please contact me here or privately if you insist.

Secondly - With that said nothing else I might have done was not witnessed by nearly everyone. This might not include the Life/Healing tree that is in a grove that is decaying with Chaos near Prath Moor. The guardians are apathetic to the decay and certain elves and other creatures are attempting to nurture this tree. Several of the guardians were killed to gain access to the tree as it was, in fact, loosing the battle to the surrounding area. Due to circumstances beyond my control I don't know the full story here. However if you know more please share. I make no pretenses at my disgust and hate for the powers of Chaos. I would like to do all that I can to destroy and drive it from Prath Moor, while nurturing Life and Healing. If you can assist in anyway please let the town know.

Thirdly - I was employed by the waymakers guild at one point. Since the scrambling I have lost contact with them. However I have a great interest in the way stones. For a short time I was able to manipulate Order energy and began code exploration. I would like to keep a running journal for the town of all known or discovered codes to the waystones. If you discover any real codes, known locations or not, I would like to hear about them. I will freely share this information with any citizen of Prath Moor and, of course, our Dwarf kingdom allies.

Should you happen to be reading this as a representative of the Merchants guild, Celestial guild, or otherwise ally of the town I will gladly share any info with your organizations for the price of the same shared info in return. Also if you should have any codes that need exploring/research I offer my services to do so.

Only as a small side note I would like to add I am looking for a really great shield. If anyone has any leads please let me know.

Zane Al'Vera
Order of the Emerald Flame

Goodsir Al'Vera,

I don't think we met, but I'm glad to hear your thoughts. The life and intentions of adventurers aren't new to me, and I'm happy to hear your philosophy. You seem to be forward thinking, and it warms my heart to hear you call these lands home.

I am not aware of any specific cobbler, however the town you speak of was Alliesian. During the War of Bel'Grandur everyone in the town was killed, but I don't remember how. Others in my clan located some records. We'd be happy to share those with you, please seek Alouicious as he would be able to direct you further.

I know of the grove, but wasn't aware that it's watchers had become apathetic. This is a new situation. Perhaps the Ash forest minotaurs know more. You may want to seek them out. They are an ally in our area. Be wary of the other faction of minotaur with dark horns, they aren't friendly and are very territorial.

On your last point, I wish we had met indeed! I shared the code to PrathMoore with several in town. We are interested in knowing any new codes as well, but honestly I'm not pursuing matters outside of this area at this time. We just don't have the resources to do it. I can tell you what we know, but most are places that are dangerous and hostile. Feel free to visit me at the outpost near PrathMoore and I will help where I can.

Norana Stoneshield
Clan Stoneshield, Bel'Aroth Council of Thane Norin

Alouicious Stoneshield,

I would like to speak to you. Please send a message to my head when you are able to. This would be in regards to the information you uncovered about the Cobbler.

Durk Bloodrune

Back