Pre-Reg Closed for October 22-24th, @ Door still ok!

Re: Pre-Registration Open for October 22nd-24th Game!

Whoops so I did, my fault for getting confused by the update, nothing to worry about.

It accounts for you being double cool. :)

Maybe it happened cause I was over eager to hit 20 confirmed people...which we have due to a recent addition, huzzah, next stop forty! (I want to see no less then 50 folks at this event!)

if all my logistical nonsense can't get straightened out i may register as an NPC. waiting on the national folk. -dawson

Only 13 PCs? Where is everyone?

already sent my prereg. in on sunday and i'm getting ready for the adventure to begin.

David Raatz

Sorry I'm slacking like usual. I need to find all my MI tags and just being soooooo lazy. I may or may not get it done tonight. *looks sneakily both directions before hiding*

Terrel said:
I'm still waiting on some blankets before I can send my prereg, rest assured, I will be preregged.

Please remember folks you can always pre-reg and just include blankets you expect to see with a back up plan in case they don't arrive.

Don't miss out on the $5 discount by forgeting to pre-register!

This is gonna be a very very very interesting event

Never fear! I'll be registering tomorrow, and I'll be bringing another- I'm hoping she's already been in contact with the marshals.

I will be there NPCing. Never even got a "we're too busy" email from the national contact about my card stuff. Oh well looking forward to dying a bunch. -Dawson

Last day for pre-regs, folks! Get those in!

Indeed I'm missing almost a dozen folks (nearly all pcs)! get those pre-regs in!

I count 49 but Katie is missing on the list.

Ryan was probably counting himself in his 50 as his own pre-reg is late!

I'm very excited by the turn out, we've got another 4-6 people I expect to register any minute now so we'll have a very robust game. We've also been contacted by a merchant from the Renfest who may also be set up in an out of the way spot those those wishing to browse her wares (She ask, we said sure, but haven't confirmed details yet)

I lub the pre-reggie goodness of this event. Should be good!!

On another note...
Dave,
What do I get for my B-day? JK...or am I?

Back