Pre-reg for April 28th (updated 4/27)

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Day Faire April 28th (Sat) - "Wibbily Wobbily"
10180 ELK LAKE RD., ELK RAPIDS MI 49629
Teaser: Magic is a natural part of the world, as much as water or earth. And just like anything else, it seethes and shudders from outside forces. Unlike water or earth, however, magic has a bad habit of doing stuff that's just plain weird.

This event will take place In-Game near Horn's End. Out of Game we are holding this event at the Calvary Lutheran Church.

Logistics will begin at 10am and ends at noon with game on shortly there after (we will start sooner if everyone gets there and gets checked in)

Pre-reg is a must as it helps us plan our food for the event and treasure policy for the adventurers. And please, if you are from out of chapter have your home chapter logistics forward a current copy of your charater card. Pre-reg deadline is midnight Tuesday the 24th of April, but listen to this: we have increased our Goblin Stamp Bonus for Pre-reg'n to 50 goblin stamps but you have to pre-reg before the deadline to get it.

Pre-Reg'd PC's:
Dave Herald - Garoth
Amy Herald - Gwen

The NPC's
Beverly Byers
Mark Mellor
James Purkiss
Victor Dueweke
Anique Puckett
Sterling Avery

Re: Pre-reg for April 28th (updated 4/18)

Sterling Avery as NPC also
:shock:

Re: Pre-reg for April 28th (updated 4/24)

I will not be coming to the day event for the 28. I have 2 sick kids and Rebecca will be at work. I am sorry guys I hope it all truns out good for everyone

Back