Pre-Reg for August 23-25 Event UP-Dated 8/21/13

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
Hour of the Wolf - As the Reaper War rages on another general must be faced. This general hides among the pages of the past. Will the adventurers be strong enough to walk the path of the wolf or will they succumb to the inner beast within themselves? Only by looking to the past will the heroes find the key to their own futures.

This will be at the new camp logistics will be from 7:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site http://www.traverselarp.com Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before August 20th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $35.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.

PC:
Tyler A.
Derek K.
Cory W.
Joe C.
James P.
Amy H.
Dave H.
Anique P
Mark M.
Daphne P.
Tory
Paul F.
Alex W.
Christian G.
Mia L.

NPC:
Rob
Chris
Brigit

Re: Pre-Reg for August 23-25 Event

Graydin Pike and most of the Vanguard will be attending.

:ninja: :ninja: I want 50 gobbies :ninja: :ninja:

Re: Pre-Reg for August 23-25 Event UP-Dated 8/19/13

I sincerely hope I'll be able to attend...I'll send my Pre-registration; and I suppose the worst case scenario is that I'll have to NPC.

Re: Pre-Reg for August 23-25 Event UP-Dated 8/19/13

Just to remind everyone the deadline for your 50 gobbie bonus end tonight at midnight so please get the pre-reg in.

Re: Pre-Reg for August 23-25 Event UP-Dated 8/20/13

I may or may not be able to make it. Ill will not know till Thursday. Ill send Pre-reg along asap just in case. (EDIT) Sad face I have to work now.

Doug

Alabaster the Terrible

we will miss you Doug but September is in just 2 weeks hope to see you then

Back