PRE-REG for August 28th 2015 UPDATED 8/27/15 2:30pm

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
This will be at the Girl Scout camp. Logistics will be from 8:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before August 25th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.
Please send the following information to traverselogistics@gmail.com
  • How you want to spend any build/goblin stamps
  • Magic Item information (item number, expiration date, and their effects)
  • Spells, Formal, and Production
If you're a first time player, still send logistics an email so that we can help you with character creation and other things ahead of time!
PC:
1) Dave Herald
2) Amy Herald
3) Robert Goldade
4) Tristin Williams
5) James Purkiss
6) Christopher Cline
7) Nathan Baine
8) Carrie Zabawa
9) Nick Porter
10) Cory Walker
11) Tory Dueweke
12) Mark Mellor
13) Anique Puckett
14) Damien Puckett
15) Tyler Anderson
16) Summer Harrison
17) Rob Dautovski
18) Matt Ferrara
19) Evan Primeau
20) Alison Thornton
21) Dave Glaeser
22) GJ
23) Chris Ingebrgtsen

NPC:
1) Chris Thetford
2) Mike Long
3) Rob Ordiway
4) Doug Fleming

Last edited:
Doug will be there NPCing as well.

Having PC issues. I'll be there And if I'm unable to submit a pre reg can you use an old one of mine?

Wish I could go! I'll be moving to Chicago that weekend. Hopefully I can make it out for the October event! :)

My attending is to be determined. I still need two crutches and have to have me knee immobilized.

Amanda

Just to remind everyone you have until midnight tonight to get your pre-reg in and still get the gobbie bonus.

Thank you to everyone that has pre-reg so far. If you think you might still come please get your pre-red in.
Thanks

Sending in my registration tonight, sorry for the short notice!

I'll be there for sure, and I sent my pre-reg yesterday! see you all there!

Back