Pre-Reg for August

jwconvery

Spellsword
Please send in your pre-registration. Due date is Monday July 30th at midnight. You can check the policy to make sure you get all the information in to somilogistics@gmail.com

After the deadline there will be no cost reduction, but future pre-regs will get the goblin stamps as long as you get them in by 8am Friday.

Don't forget to bring extra money for your membership. If you are a new player, and you are still playing off of your 3 month free trial period, go ahead and buy a new membership, I'll post-date it to have it take effect when your trial period ends.

-Joe
Temporary Logistics Dude.

I am still short some pre-regs for people that I am 95% sure are coming. If you don't like me and want me to suffer later in the week, that's fine. Please pre-reg now with the added rider "Joe I hate you, please suffer on Friday morning."

I would like to thank everyone who hasn't pre-reg'd for the additional $10 that they are going to donate to the chapter. Pre-regging before yesterday midnight is a $45 event cost, after midnight it went to $55. You can still earn gobbies though, so get that pre-reg in.

If you don't think your pre-reg will matter you are wrong. If you have magic items, production or a column, pre-regging is hugely important. Or if you have nothing but profs and weapon skills, your pre-reg helps form treasure policy. Everyone likes loot so help us get things going.

The more our playerbase can do to help our staff, the better game they can run. This include donations, submitting IBGAs and giving the chapter a heads up that you will be attending.

Please get those pre-reg's in.

Thanks,
-Joe

Back