Pre-reg for Feb 4th-6th [Closed]

Inaryn

Knight
Pre-reg for the Feb 4th - 6th weekend is now open. Pre-reg for this event closes on Friday, Jan 28th at 11:59 PM.

Current complete pre-regs:
Mike H.
Lee I.
Farhad
Grant W.
Victoria G.
Alice C.
David G.
Alison S.
Cat
David C.
Alison B.
Luke G.
Chris F.
Todd E.
Lauren Y.
Parrot
Amye O.
Davio
Skye K.
Andy K.
Nick D.
Jill D.
Brandon L.
Jeff G.
Ryan G.
Drusil
Kevin L.
Sarah D.
Dan V.
Tysa R.

NPCs:
James D.
Paul C.
Neil E.
Billy B.

Current incomplete pre-regs:

Please note that an incomplete pre-reg is considered not pre-reg'ing.

A complete pre-reg includes all the information listed in the Logistics and You announcement. There is a form attached to assist you with the preregistration process.

Please remember that you will need to bring all related tags to logistics, or logistics will not be able to check you in. This includes magic item tags, spell and production books, and workshop tags. Any magic items being brought to game not pre-reg'd or checked in at logistics on opening night will not be able to be used for that weekend.

Re: Pre-reg for Feb 4th-6th

This is a reminder that pre-registration closes this Friday, January 28th, at 11:59 PM.

Do I have a partial pre-reg?

I have to renew my membership in CT and then the card can be sent to you.

I don't have anything from you yet. If you could send me your list of skills/spells/MIs/what-nots I'll put you down as pre-registered. I have not received a card for you yet either, but other than I'm sure you'd like to have the most up to date one, you could also just show up with a valid character card from a previous game. (And if your pre-reg differs by one or two spells between card-you-have and card-I-may-receive, that's not your fault and won't affect your pre-registered status.)

I just prefer to have a bag to hand you, see your tags, thank you for your money and wish you a good event. :D

Pre-reg closes tomorrow night!

Pre-reg for this event is now closed.

Back