Pre-reg for July Low Level Event: Pre-reg is closed

Re: Pre-registration for July Low Level Event: DEADLINE 7/1

Dan mckiernan to NPC plus my yearly renewal

Re: Pre-reg for July Low Level Event: DEADLINE TOMORROW 7/1

Hey the payment that I sent for me bobby and chad was for the August event and the game credit for Danny was for August too.. Please move us to that prereg with gryphon cabin reserved. Thanks :)

It looks like there are a number of people on this list that should be moved over to the August event, Mike. Because Gebous is definitely not under 125 build.

Also, Justin Coggin will be NPCing.

danielle darwell, danny mckerienan , chad winters, and robert kinlen should all be on the august pre-reg list and also we wanted the griffon cabin for the gilded claw please

Circe said:
It looks like there are a number of people on this list that should be moved over to the August event, Mike. Because Gebous is definitely not under 125 build.

Can we please get this double checked?

Also, Justin Coggin will be NPCing.

SUPER SAD FACE! I was so looking forward to Todog..... :(

danielle darwell, danny mckerienan , chad winters, and robert kinlen should all be on the august pre-reg list and also we wanted the griffon cabin for the gilded claw please

Are you requesting a cabin for lowbie or for August? If August pleas do so on the August thread so that things don't get MORE confused. Thanks!

Posted in the August thread , that leaves dragon cabin open for a group who needs it, also ill be npcing this event :thumbsup:

Hello!
I'm Kevin Bertrand registering as a player character for the Newbie event.
Hope to see everyone there.

Hey guys I have to bow out this weekend. Works ridiculous and I have two fallen trees and bad wiring in my kitchen to deal with
I love you all and it will be weird
For the last 5years I haven't missed an HQ event nor missed my birthday weekend. I am certain everyone will have an awesome time. Donna I'll make sure that physrep and tag get to you.

Kyle

Aggravain said:
Hey guys I have to bow out this weekend. Works ridiculous and I have two fallen trees and bad wiring in my kitchen to deal with
I love you all and it will be weird
For the last 5years I haven't missed an HQ event nor missed my birthday weekend. I am certain everyone will have an awesome time. Donna I'll make sure that physrep and tag get to you.

Kyle

You have two fallen trees in your kitchen? :noway:

-MS

Yes michael Strauss that is exactly correct. You sir are a witty genius and we all marvel at you ability. I shall remain ever humbled by your ability to point out how sentences can be interpreted in different manners. You sir are a rare and dizzying intellect thank your for your much needed voice and commentary. I know I for one will now live better.

Kyle
Aka two trees in my kitchen

Not sure how we're going to feed 50 or so people all weekend on $25.

Come on folks, donate for food! You'd spend more than $5 a weekend feeding yourself even if you sat at home. :thumbsup:

I'll be donating $5 at the door. If Dinner is something I can actually eat I'll likely be making a bigger donation.

The PC payments Will and I sent in last week were for the August event, not for the event this weekend. Could you please take us off this list and add us to August's?

Thanks and have a great time this weekend!

Back