Pre-Reg for June 10th-12th (updated 6/9)

Weekend June 10th-12th “Omnus and the end of Games”
Teaser:The Elder Dragons have walked the prime material since the dawn of creation. Their games have wrecked entire civilizations in their wake. Omnus, dragon of Stone and Order, holds fast to the game. Adventurers must battle Omnus inside out if they have any hopes of defeating him.

This event will take place In-Game near Horn's End, Northpoint. Out of Game we are holding this event at Camp Grielick.

Logistics will begin at 6pm and ends at 9pm with game on shortly there after (we will start sooner if everyone gets there and gets checked in)

Pre-reg is a must as it helps us plan our food for the event and treaure policy for the adventurers. And please, if you are from out of chapter have your home chapter logistics forward a current copy of your charater card. Pre-reg deadline is midnight Tuesday the 7th of June, but listen to this: we have increased our Goblin Stamp Bonus for Pre-reg'n to 50 goblin stamp but you have to pre-reg before the deadline to get it.

Pre-Reg'd PC's:
Dave Russell/Bob (need updated pre-reg)
Doug Fleming/Alabaster
GJ/Durk
Steve Hachigian/Ashnar
Alison Thornton/Tenacity
Victor Dueweke/Nom
Mark Mellor/Shar (need pre-reg)
Chris Thetford/TadRon
Alex Walker/Cyrus
Mike Long/Nameless
Dave Herald/Garoth
Amy Herald/Gwen
Danny Wilson/Crow
Cory Walker/Verdias
Mason Allard/Yohon
Dave Glaeser/Enan
Brent Corliss/Sheveren (need spell list)
Pete Ross/Lauroc
Amber Montayne - Elabreeze
Michael Nordby - Lukas
Matt Byars
(Yes there is another dude with the same name, honest.)
Dave Dixon
Carl Addison
Annette Buist/Arrianna
Steve Bowen/Kneel
Anique Puckett/Ahlana

The NPC's
Matthew Byers
Beverly Byers
Rob Ordiway
Derek Kenny
Sterling Avery
Mike Meeker
Rocky Pollington
Amanda Odette

Re: Pre-Reg List for June 10th-12th event

I will be attending, please use my standard pre-reg for now, but I will have to change some high magics stuff and get you my production order as my IBGA is answered.

Many thanks and blessings,
Daver

Re: Pre-Reg for June 10th-12th (updated 6/1)

Ill be comming pre-reg is on the way
pcing Alabaster (run joe run)
Doug Fleming

GJ, Steve, and I will also be there. Expect our pre-reg stuff by Monday night!!!

GJ Lame-o =Durk Bloodrune
Steve Hachigian =Ashnar Runebeard
Alison Thornton= Tenacity Dawnwatcher

Can't wait!!!!!

~Alison

Vim Dioa said:
pcing Alabaster (run joe run)

I'll probably have to take a plot death for that one. Work has intervened and I can't make it to this event.

I know that I said I was attending on the facebook invite thing, but with Joe's work interruption, I will not be going either.
Sorry.

Question: Why is Tenacity vomiting rainbows?

-Brigit

I would be happy to preregister...If I could get my character card? *nudge*nudge* :whistle:

Re: Pre-Reg for June 10th-12th (updated 6/6)

Sorry, question or two:

When pregreging magic items, would you like us to list all the abilities of the item, or simply the tagable ones?

A golem body still counts as one effect as per your LCO policy, correct?

Thanks!

Steve

Re: Pre-Reg for June 10th-12th (updated 6/6)

When pregreging magic items, would you like us to list all the abilities of the item, or simply the tagable ones?
Please list all of the abilities.

A golem body still counts as one effect as per your LCO policy, correct?
That is correct but with the new rules on Golems you will need to give us a copy of your Golem card for our monster desk.

Re: Pre-Reg for June 10th-12th (updated 6/7)

In addition to amber and myself there will be three other people coming from gc; matt byers, dave dixon, and a new player carl addison. Prereg and character cards will be forthcoming. Sorry for the delay.

Back