Pre-Reg for June 25-27 event CLOSED, Pre-logistics CLOSED

Re: Pre-Registration for the June 25-27 event

Yep, Ash Forest would like Phoenix (i think that's the other one that's up near the tavern) please. :)

Re: Pre-Registration for the June 25-27 event DEADLINE 6/20

balls will be there!

Ash Forest would like Phoenix so the Storm Blades will take gryphon please. or vice versa if no one cares. we should all be pre reg by friday. thanks. will be pre Logistified also.

Brennan Rondii

I need you to tell me when you have four people pre-registered before I can reserve a cabin for you, Ash Forest and Stormblades!

Guys,

please take the time to read our policies about Pre-Registering. There's people posting here all the time saying " I paid, add me to the list" or "reserve X cabin for X team" when no one from that team is pre-regged.

1) Mike will add you to the list when he can confirm your payment and has a chance to log in and update the list. If it's been a few days or if it is getting down to the wire close to the deadline and you want to double check, that's fine, but don't pay and then post here immediately saying "add me".

2) no one can reserve a cabin without having the required number of players pre-registered. it doesn't matter if you will have them all pre-registered by Friday, or Tuesday, or whatever. ask AFTER you have them pre-regged and we can make it happen, not until.

Thanks!

-HQ Logistics

It's only fair, after all, first paid first served.

There are only three cabins so if you want one, get three other friends to pre-register and then ask for it. It's not fair for us to say "Sorry, X team asked before you did even though none of their members have paid yet."

I'm not trying to be mean to anyone -- in fact, the opposite! We're being as fair as possible! (Note that the General Manager of the chapter asked for a cabin for her team and we haven't assigned it to her yet -- so we definitely aren't playing favorites or anything!)

Hey Mike,
We now have enough people pre-reged to request the cabin. Michelle, Danny Perez, Henry Hart and myself are all pre-reged and we would like to have one of the remaining 2 cabins please.
Thanks,
Dennis

Sparticous said:
Hey Mike,
We now have enough people pre-reged to request the cabin. Michelle, Danny Perez, Henry Hart and myself are all pre-reged and we would like to have one of the remaining 2 cabins please.
Thanks,
Dennis

dennis,

any preference on the cabin?

Pheonix is on the left if you're looking down from the deck, and Dragon is the one below the other two facing the pond.

just pre reg

Robb,
FYI I just paid for this upcoming event and sent you my membership.
Thanks
Marissa

Can the Stormblades have the last cabin, it will be Rich, Christine, Kevin, Marissa, and I. Thank you.

Darkan

Darkan said:
Can the Stormblades have the last cabin, it will be Rich, Christine, Kevin, Marissa, and I. Thank you.

Darkan

now that at least 4 of your group has pre-registered, yes. Thank you!

Robb Graves said:
1) Mike will add you to the list when he can confirm your payment and has a chance to log in and update the list.

As Amelia has told us...reading is fun!

Mike,
i paid for the membership renewal, is there a reason it is not showing next to my name?

Darkan

Rob

I pre logisticsized when i sent you that email...should i send again

DAnielGrimsby said:
Rob

I pre logisticsized when i sent you that email...should i send again

nope, but mike never told me you paid your membership... unfortuatley so long as there are 2 cooks in the kitchen we are going to have these types of issues. Sorry, i have corrected it now, thanks.

Back