Pre-Reg for March 11-13 weekend

norman b

Squire
Pre-reg is now OPEN!! (If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

Please be aware that it has been okayed to offer 15 goblin stamps, just like Seattle, if you pre-reg early! We will give you 15 goblin stamps if you pre-reg by Friday February 12th. This gives you 2 weeks to pre-reg and receive 15 goblin stamps!

This is for the Alliance Oregon March 11th-13th event at Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR.

Pre-reg will close on Friday, February 26th, at 11:59 PM. (Pre-reg will be closing two weeks prior to events going forward, to give the logistics team more time to handle requests and pre-event prep, thank you for your understanding.)

Please fill out our pre-reg form
here
(If you have questions on how to Pre-Reg, please check out this post.)

Reminder we are now only accepting pre-reg's via our online form, we will no longer accept emails. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any BP expenditures you need to take care of them separately from your pre-reg, please send inquiries and requests to the logistics email by THE FRIDAY BEFORE GAME. Thanks!

In addition we will be cracking down on incomplete pre-regs going forward, please remember that if your pre-reg is received incomplete you will not receive the discount event fee. You will be charged the at the door price for the event.

Event Fees

• PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-reg
  • Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg
  • NPC: Free to play, NPC food is $15.00 if you pre-reg before the deadline.
Name in red - Received an incomplete pre-reg.
Name in blue - Late Pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Russell C
Kevin M
Rick R
Cassandra J
Chris B
Matt H
Shane R
Dave B
Styrie H
Jimmy H
Jason S
Ben T
Krystina F
Tanner M
Nikki B
Luke D
William J
Rollin F
Queenie T
Shane M
Wolf C
Ryan W
Tony M
Rob K
Stephen S
Jeremy R
John P
Zaz Y
Matt O
Carmen S
Barbara M
Layn H
Dexter D
Becca D
Amber-Rose H
Brian J
Chantell W
Sori H
Matt W
Bryan G
Tyler W
Katie B
Paige H
Paul G
Kara G
Craig W
Raine M
Brian H

Character Transfers received:

(If your name is not on this list then I have not received your character card from your home chapter. If I do not receive it by Saturday evening (3/5/16) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database. If I don't have anything for you in the database you might end up NPCing.)

NPC Pre-reg's received:
Norman B
Amanda G

Evan R
Sean G
Jason W
Saga F
Rose C
Daniel S
Paul N
Brittany E
Dallas E
Bill B
Keegan G
Robert L
Cortnie H

NPC Meal Plan -
Sean G
Evan R
Saga F
Daniel S
Paul N
Brittany E
Dallas E
Bill B

Robert L
Cortnie H

PC Cabins list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TYAluVZH7II1Mpu4Qd0rE2ls0HdL6zpFADohxCN8loI/edit#gid=0

Please use the above link to sign up for your bunks. I will be moving (not removing) people who do not pre-reg. The Trading Post is Auto Assigned to Zaz. Please do not move or remove ANYONE without their permission. Please do not move ANYONE on the Non-pre-reg column unless their name is on the Pre-reg list above. NPC's, please sign up below. We have plenty of sleep space but obviously it's good to have sleeping spots for those who we know are going!

NPC Cabin List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbNwKW3zNoQMxebsT2YQJqiM5qcDc1DwJMeyP_YRljU/edit?usp=sharing

Last updated: 3/1/16

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the cabin list going to be wiped for the March event?

I am going to be moving things today. I was in the middle of logisticizing so I did not have time. Worry not! It shall be done!

According to Orin, the Greater Good is not a thing.

You guys have until Friday to earn 15 goblin stamps for early pre-reg (with attendance). And you have until the 26th to get the discount! We like your money but I'm sure you like your money too!

NPC's you can only get on the meal plan until the 26th! If you want to eat for $15 all weekend, get your pre-reg in!

A little under 2 weeks to get your pre-reg in! It closes 2/26! Don't wait until then! You aren't getting any younger!

Pre-Reg is in. Edarius stands ready to defend Foxbridge from whatever plot decides to throw its way.

Everybody getting ready for this event? Looks like its going to be awesome.

raccoon.jpg

I uh... need to un pre-register. I forgot I had planned on skipping this event to do a thing. <3 Sorry folks.

No worries Keegan, see you next time. Edarius will try to stay out of trouble so that Corryn doesn't have to slap him silly with magic when he returns. No promises though if Eldrid shows up.

Don't fret! There are plenty of elves around that can slap you around.

Keegan makes me sad.

I wanted to pre-reg but I still need to get build stuff sorted out >u<;; .
I'm coming.
Fo'sho.
Just cant fill out that form just yet.
So... I'll be registering at the door.

UPDATE: So I went and pre-registered anyway. Terribly sorry if I have gammed it up somehow.

Last edited:
You did the right thing @Amber-Rose don't worry! We prefer people to pre-reg even if it is late or last minute. We would rather have everything ready and have to make small changes when you get there, then have you wait until we are done with all the pre-regged people and print a card for you.

Back