Pre-reg for May 18th (updated 5/17)

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Weekend May 18th-20th - "Cataclysm"
Teaser: The citizens of Valdanis have survived the horrors of war and faced dragons. Now it faces what may be the biggest threat the kingdom has ever seen. Are elders walking the realms again? Get ready for mass devastation, but what form will it take?

This event will take place In-Game in various areas of Valdanis. Out of Game we are holding this event at Camp Greilick.

Logistics will begin at 6pm and ends at 9pm with game on shortly there after. (we will start sooner if everyone gets there and gets checked in)

Pre-reg is a must as it helps us plan our food for the event and treasure policy for the adventurers. And please, if you are from out of chapter have your home chapter logistics forward a current copy of your charater card. Pre-reg deadline is midnight Tuesday the 15th of May, but listen to this: we have increased our Goblin Stamp Bonus for Pre-reg'n to 50 goblin stamps but you have to pre-reg before the deadline to get it.

Pre-Reg'd PC's:
BJ Goldade - Robert Karstarke
Matthew Hodges - Chase Ordul
Rob Ordiway - Rezzik
Mason Allard - Yohon
Mike Long - Havok
Alison Thornton - Tenacity
Amy Herald - Gwen
John Leino - Durk
Dave Herald - Garoth
Doug Fleming - Alabaster
Stevie Hachigian - Ashnar (need pre-reg)
Joe Convery - Idris
Wes Walker - Percy
Chris Thetford - TadRon (need pre-reg)

The NPC's
Beverly Byers
Mark Mellor
James Purkiss
Victor Dueweke
Anique Puckett
Danny Wilson
Annette Buist
Derek Kenny

Re: Pre-reg for May 18th (updated 5/11)

I am soooo there... as a PC.

Annette will be npc!!!! yay larp i have missed thee!!!! :yes: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :D

YAY! New players! Welcome. I'm Idris in-game.

I will be attending but I did not pre-reg. :( So please count me in for food, and I'll get a tag list in after work.

-Joe

Re: Pre-reg for May 18th (updated 5/16)

Please count me in for food! I'm sorry for being tardy to the party, but I was on vacation and this slipped my mind. I will be there (as Percy).

--Wes

Okay i dont know how to contact my lovelys other than here… strangly? being that i am in secret love with bev… anywho annette will be in and out through the weekend so tomorrow night at 11- sat 7 am i leave, and then maybe a few hours on saturday night depending on how soon i can get off. sadly work has captured my time. unless the mod crew wishes to free me by killing the beast and freeing all my time for your enjoyment! hint!hint!

Back