Pre-reg for November 2nd, NOW Open!

I'd be willing to chip in some money as well.

Yea I have a car. The gas is about $140 round trip. I only have about $40.

how far are you driving that the gas is $140 round trip? It only cost about $150 in gas to drive from MN to NH one way... 1,300 miles.

I drive an alero. Its about 450 miles one way. I think my car only gets about 23 to 26 miles to the gallon. The 3 times I have driven it, it has ranged between $120 and $140 depending on the gas prices. Its ok if we can't come up with the money. I really really really want to go but the surgery was unexpected and these things happen. It just sucks.

Quick question! What's the policy on bringing a new player? I know the first time is free, but what's the general rigamarole that they need to go through when they first arrive? I have a friend from college who's tentatively interested, but she wants to know how the sign-in process works. And honestly, thinking back to MY first time, I had no idea what I was doing at all. Plus, I know that a new system is being adopted (Yay! Organization!) for the season closer, so understanding how a new player signs up alongside all that would be helpful, too.

Thanks!

Have your friend send an email to info@mnalliance.com and we'll get her in touch with a newbie marshal who will answer all her questions, then check in will be like any other player (along with the new player orientation right before the beginning of the event).

Actually it's only free if you NPC your first event. Half off if you PC. Then after that, the next event you attend that you PC it's half off as well.

I know I waited to the last minute...But I got it in! Can't wait guys.

Lurin said:
The players with blue names have incomplete pre-regs, and must get the information listed to logstics before midnight of Wednesday, October 31th! If you do not get this information to us before that time, your entrance into game may be delayed! The point of having pre-registration is allowing us to prepared your spells, skills, and whatnot prior to game, so it is crucial that you get this information to us!

Is it by midnight tuesday the 30th or midnight Wednesday the 31st? Also what time can are we able to show up? :D

Should be able to arrive starting Around 6.

sorry but sent in some last minute goblin stamp and MI expenditures. Feeling ready to play Lilly and look froward to meeting you all in game over again

Odd. Jen Pre-reg before me, but I don't see her on the list. What's up? :huh:

So she did, Found and updated, sorry about that.

Umm.... Icey doesn't have any skills...?

Icey said:
Umm.... Icey doesn't have any skills...?
Skills refers to adding anything to your card, including spells. You have a lot of free build, and I know you'd want to spend it prior to the event.

Erm... I'm guessing the e-mail that I spent my build on never got to you then... Lemme re-send it then.

Back