PRE-REG for OCTOBER 11th-13th UP-DATED 10/10/13

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
The Spider's Lair - As the heroes seek to destroy the fourth and final general they must face their fears, overcome their despair, deal with their grief, and also quell their anger. A tangled web is weaved as emotions run deep. Will the heroes finally get their lives, land, and loved ones back or will they be stuck forever in another world watching like a fly stuck in a web while the Reaper Lord destroys all that they hold dear.

This will be at the new camp logistics will be from 7:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site http://www.traverselarp.com Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before October 8th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $35.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.

PC:
James P.
Cory W.
Tyler A.
Christian G.
Mark M.
Alex W.
Alex B.
Dave H.
Amy H.
Tory D.
Anique P.
Damion P.
Derek K.
Daphne P.
BJ
Doug F.
Mia L.

NPC:
Rob O.
Chris T.
Brigit C.

Re: PRE-REG for OCTOBER 11th-13th

I (Robert Goldade) will be there as Robert Karstarke!

The Vanguard will be attending,
but not sure how much of us will be there. Some of us have yearly membership renewals.

I will be there. I can not pre reg until my IBGAs are caught up... so I know which character to bring!

Damien will also be there.

I do believe my membership is also due this month.

Anique,
Yes we need to talk. Let me know when you have time.

I will be there to plot and NPC. Mwahaha-haha

Re: PRE-REG for OCTOBER 11th-13th UP-DATED 10/7/13

I am in. Even took vacation days to make sure I dont have to work this time.

Doug Fleming

Re: PRE-REG for OCTOBER 11th-13th UP-DATED 10/7/13

I'm 95% sure I'll be there.

Re: PRE-REG for OCTOBER 11th-13th UP-DATED 10/8/13

Just to remind everyone the deadline for your 50 gobbie bonus end tonight at midnight so please get the pre-reg in.

Re: PRE-REG for OCTOBER 11th-13th UP-DATED 10/8/13

YaY! Pre-reg sent last night! No Chi event (sadly), so I am definitely coming up to play!

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make the event this weekend. As I've been unable to gather sufficient funds (from any source, sadly) I won't be able to come to the event.

EDIT: It looks like some other business has come up for this weekend anyway, so it's probably for the best. I might stop by Saturday evening if I have the chance, but otherwise I hope the event goes well.

Back