Pre-Reg for our March 24, 2012 Game Day - War Council

kiarra

Artisan
Pre-reg is now CLOSED!!

This is for the Alliance Oregon March 24, 2012 Gameday, War Council, at Battleground State Park, in Battleground, WA.

Please be aware that if you do not Pre-reg you will need to bring a copy of your character card with you from a previous event to use. If you do not, you may not get to PC the game day.

And a friendly reminder that you will not be able to spend build at the game day.

Please fill out our pre-reg form here.

(If you have questions on how to Pre-Reg, please check out this post.)

If you have any BP expenditures please try to take care of them before you pre-reg, that way your requests and pre-regs will not get over looked. Thanks!

Pre-reg will close on Sunday, March 18, at 11:59 PM.

Gameday Fees
  • PC: $20.00 at the door, $15.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $15.00 at the door, $10.00 if you pre-rg.
  • Page: $10.00 at the door, $5.00 if you pre-reg.
  • NPC: Free.

Pre-reg's received as of 03/19/2012:
Ron L - Alcandar
Ashe Y - Caoimhe
Carmen S - Roan
Matt O - Iftikhaar
Jimmy H - Virid
Gabe D - Darien
Tony C - Tode
Shannon C - Brennan
Rich G - Jalynfane
Aimee L - Lustania
Brain J - Ashok
Bryan G - Arannin
Jeremy H - Vavarick
Tony R - Harrver
Bill B - The Black
Jeannette C - Serath
William G - Semaj
Doug C - Jack
Dash C - Jack Jr
Corbin C - Burrberry
Leigh-Ann M - Kiarra

Character Transfers received as of 03/19/2012:
Ron L - Alcandar
Gabe D - Darien
Kirsten O - Leanore
Nathan B - D

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

FYI!

I will be out of town this weekend. I will respond to your logistics questions and emails after I get back. Please be sure to pre-reg for the gameday even if you have questions or build expenditures you are waiting to have taken care of. I promise it will all be taken care before the gameday.

Leigh-Ann

Friendly reminder that this is Finals week and responses may be slow, please be patient. We are not ignoring you, we promise. RL is just being busy.

Thank you for understanding.

The pre-reg list has been updated with everything I have received as of today. If you have some how been missed please email me and let me know. If you have not pre-reg'd yet or let logistics know you are coming, please, please, please do so as soon as possible.

I will not be able to print out your card on site. So if you wish to play you will either need to let me know by this Thursday, March 22 or bring an older copy of your character card to use.

Also please don't forget to have your home chapter email a copy of your card to me so you can play.

I have also answered all the outstanding emails I had in my inbox. Please kindly let me know if I missed you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Leigh-Ann

Our deepest apologies - due to a confluence of events and circumstances, we will need to delay sending out downtimes for one more day. Again, we're so sorry! But hey, at least that means you probably didn't get killed!

jpariury said:
Our deepest apologies - due to a confluence of events and circumstances, we will need to delay sending out downtimes for one more day. Again, we're so sorry! But hey, at least that means you probably didn't get killed!

That's it, yyyyyoooouuuu'rrre FIRED! :p

evi1r0n said:
jpariury said:

Or we could just kill you... ;)

:ninja:

Avaran said:
evi1r0n said:
jpariury said:

Or we could just kill you... ;)

:ninja:

DOEET, I double dog dare you!

I'll just kill you back... :thumbsup:

But seriously, you guys are awesome. Anybody complains, I'll punch em.

evi1r0n said:
I'll just kill you back... :thumbsup:

But seriously, you guys are awesome. Anybody complains, I'll punch em.
I haven't been paying attention, but suddenly I feel like I should complain...

Back