Pre-reg for September event: pre-reg is closed

Re: Pre-reg for September event

Toddo said:
Anyone planning to NPC please post here or contact me at allianceplot@gmail.com as soon as possible. Big things are afoot and if you can only NPC one event this year, this is the one that you want to. (Cannot provide details, but missing out on PCing is likely going to be just as cool as PCing this time). Plot point bonuses to be negotiated. :p

I was planning on doing a shift, if that helps. This is my last event to PC, so don't want to miss out on that!

Kathy

Just paid to PC as Ruis!

Please use my event credit from earlier this year to apply for me this event. I will send prereg info soon to follow.

Thanks,

Tim Curry

Re: Pre-reg for September event: DEADLINE SUNDAY

Mike Ventrella said:
17. Mike Ventrella (Salvatore)

Woo hoo!

Mike Ventrella said:
16. Henry Hart

Okay so for my next character, ...

Haha but before Ket perms, he'd like to stay in a cabin with the Nordenn crew. Thus far we have me, Sam Owens, Cole Angelo, and Frank Willig signed up, so that's four, with more on the way. If we could get Phoenix or Gryphon that'd be great.

It would appear I've been scheduled to work for almost all day on that Saturday, so I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to make it over to the site. :(

Circe said:
It would appear I've been scheduled to work for almost all day on that Saturday, so I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to make it over to the site. :(

Super sad face....... :tears:

I am going to try and PC this event. Please put me down. Thanks.

Chris Marcikonis will be Pcing Ronka! thanks =)

Also The Vanguard would like to reserve Gryphon (Kyle, Josh, Frank and myself) tanks!

Sorry guy's, I'll be sitting this one out. Stupid event conficts. See everyone in Oct.
--bill

I think I may be splitting my time NPC'ing between here and CT. So hopefully I should be there for the Saturday part of the event! :)

The GM email address is ashburygm@gmail.com right? 'Cause I didn't get a "your message has been received" email like I do from Logistics. Or does that just not happen for emailing the GM?

Mike Ventrella said:
Remember to donate for food as well. If everyone just pitches in a few bucks, we can have great meals. (Come on, you'd spend more than $10 for food all weekend even if you stayed home and cooked).

Why doesn't the site allow you to prereg & donate in the same transaction? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Kat

Hey, put Willow Achtermann down for NPCing~ If I can figure out how to get down there, that's what I'll be up to!

I am coming to PC this event. So is Miranda. Please put Miranda and I on the prereg list and apply the June event credit she should have since she could not attend in June, but she paid.

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Pre-reg for September event: DEADLINE TODAY

Please sign up Alyssa Epperly to NPC

Back