Pre-reg for the August event

Pre-registration is closed.

PLAYERS
1. Mike Engler (Telokh)(no longer attending event credit moved forward)
2. Heidi Hooper (Zat)
3. William Duffy (Balls) + Tales of Fortannis + $20 food donation Prelogist
4. Deirdre Kondrk (Drifa) Prelogisted
5. Christine Maudlin (Gwendara) + $10 food donation Prelogisted
6. Maggie Lee (Luka) Prelogisted
7. Sam Owens [using coupon] + $10 food donation Prelogisted
8. Thomas Wilson [using coupon] + $10 food donation Prelogisted
9. Kenneth Swartz (Deg) Prelogisted
10. Kyle Spriggle (Grim) Prelogisted
11. Michelle Stagnitta (Ezri)
12. Kris Kitts (Jovunn Rannveig) Prelogisted
13. Andrew Wilson
14. David DeMartino + Players Guide Prelogisted
15. Tom Haswell + $15 food donation
16. Dave Ehrhart (Khorwyn Brey) Prelogisted
17. Michael Strauss (Esten) + $5 food donation Prelogisted
18. Susanna Lee (Kialda Loa) Prelogisted
19. David Tengdin + Year membership Prelogisted
20. Gregory de los Santos
21. Amy Resele (Larien) Prelogisted
22. Jon-Paul Gullo (Gregor Gallonovich)
23. Buddy Harris (Nuheran)
24. Patrick Malone
25. Danielle Darwell (Autumn Breeze) Prelogisted
26. Robert Kinlin (Raven) [using credit from the kid's event] Prelogisted
27. Cortney Walton [using credit from previous event]
28. Daniel Perez (Daniel Grimsby)
29. Emily Desmarias (Caoimhe) Prelogisted
30. Drew Resele (Rowan) Prelogisted
31. Krista Rozanski
32. Timothy Pillsbury + trial membership
33. Joseph Richie
34. Sarah Heimbach (Rayna)
35. Kevin Erwin
36. Kathy Rosenblatt + $10 door fee Prelogisted
37. Elizbeth Wallace (Lisseraa) owes $10
38. Henry Hart (Harrison)

NPCs
1. Scott Kondrk
2. Todd Navas
3. Illana Ogan Navas
4. Jesse Grabowski
5. Jeremy Lopez
6. Kelly Allard
7. Dustin Crewell
8. Amelia Lizak
9. Shad Scarboro
10. Daniel Denton
11. Joshua Berrit

PRIVATE ROOMS
Fire: Christine Maudlin
Water: Thomas Wilson
Earth: David Tengdin

CABINS
Phoenix: Kris Kitts
Gryphon: Nordenn
Dragon:

So... I don't want to jinx myself but can you apply my event credit to this event? *hides from bad work juju and crosses fingers*

Coming as Luka! :)

For those of us that received a 1/2 off coupon for our first event at Comic Con, how would we use that with the pre-registration?

twilsemail said:
For those of us that received a 1/2 off coupon for our first event at Comic Con, how would we use that with the pre-registration?

Use the "donate" button on the PayPal and in the notes, let us know why you're only paying half the cost!

Deg will be there for Nordenn. I'll have to leave and come back for a family reunion I need to go to on Saturday. I should only miss about 5 hours.

I'll be there as Jovunn, reppin' the orr and sable. Should pre-reg within the next day. :]

Ok - this weekend convinced me to play Mouse in Aug. Will be pre-regging in next few days. Since no one has yet, can I call dibs on one of the smaller private rooms? I think there's on that has only two bunks, yes? Am willing to share with some other dame adventurer who needs a place to put her stuff. :)
Is there extra cost?

See you then- Kathy

There is information here regarding the HQ lodging policies. Its not quite as simple as 'calling dibs'. And there is an extra cost for the private room. But its all explained in the thread I linked. :)

My roommate went on and paid the $10 for his trial membership (he's new) and want's to NPC. He forgot to add a note to his payment though. His name is Shad Scarboro, does he need to do anything in particular to get added to the NPC list?

Dreamingfurther said:
There is information here regarding the HQ lodging policies. Its not quite as simple as 'calling dibs'. And there is an extra cost for the private room. But its all explained in the thread I linked. :)

Thanks for sending me the info. I knew it wasn't really as simple as "calling dibs" but as I'd seen other people doing this in previous pre-reg threads, thought I'd thow it out there. Guess I was wrong about the 2 bunk room though.

So - I am willing to front the $40 for the entire room to reserve it when I pre-reg (if it is still available later this week when I do the pre-reg). Anyone who doesn't have team or other accommodations please let me know if want a bunk to sleep in.

Thanks,
Kathy

TardiS said:
My roommate went on and paid the $10 for his trial membership (he's new) and want's to NPC. He forgot to add a note to his payment though. His name is Shad Scarboro, does he need to do anything in particular to get added to the NPC list?

Done! Make sure he knows to sign in at logistics.

Scott

Thanks! I'll go through logistics with him. The other kop folks and myself are planning on periodically hopping the fence as well so we can help him (and the other npc's and staff) out.

All righty, just paid up! :] Jovunn'll definitely be there.

Can myself, Bill Duffy, Maggie, Frank Willig (he hasn't prereg'd yet, so if this is an issue I understand - he'll be doing so soon!) reserve the Phoenix Cabin? Or any cabin for that matter? Whichever one Nordenn doesn't inevitably end up using? :p

Jovunn said:
Can myself, Bill Duffy, Maggie, Frank Willig (he hasn't prereg'd yet, so if this is an issue I understand - he'll be doing so soon!) reserve the Phoenix Cabin? Or any cabin for that matter? Whichever one Nordenn doesn't inevitably end up using? :p

As soon as you get 4 paid, we can reserve a cabin for you! :thumbsup:

Fearless Leader said:
Jovunn said:

As soon as you get 4 paid, we can reserve a cabin for you! :thumbsup:

Ah, so then I assume Maggs doesn't count. Let me check with Duffy to see who else he's bringing and whether or not I can prod them into pre-regging. :]

Back