Pre-Reg List for Sept 24th-26th (updated 9/22)

"Turning the Page"
The book is missing. The Author is missing. The only thing that isn’t missing is the power locked away within the book. As horrors from between the pages threaten the real world, how will adventurers cope with the blurring of lines between fact and fiction?

Only two events left for the year!

Make sure you send your pre-reg information and that your home chapter sends your character card by Midnight Tuesday the 21st of September to get the pre-reg price. (You save $15 that way.)
Even though the deadline is over, if you plan on attending please send us the info so that it takes less time in the logisitcs line for you (and everyone else too).

Don't forget to send your information if you plan to NPC as well. (Helps us know how many we have to feed.)
If you NPC you play and eat for FREE!

Please stay tuned for updates as we get closer to the event.

THE LIST

PC's
1. Matthew Byers - Maxwell
2. Cory Walker - Verdias
3. Amy Herald - Gwen
4. Dave Herald - Garoth
5. Seamus Costello - Taqaq
6. Katie Fountaine - Kyrie
7. Victor Dueweke - Nommeric
8. Sterling Avery - Silvara
9. Anique Puckett - Ahlana
10. Chris Thetford - TadRon
11. Soren Haurberg - Milosh
12. Carrie Smurr - Quilly
13. Ayla Byers - Azalea (paige)
14. Aidon Byers - Aeris (paige)
15. Chandler - Authur (paige)

NPC's
1. Derrek Kenny
2. Beverly Byers
3. Robert Ordiway
4. Mike Meeker
5. Rocky Pollington
6. Alex Walker
7. Mike Dumas
8. Tyler Anderson

Re: Pre-Reg List for Sept 24th-26th

I will be there, however I have to close on Friday, and not sure about Sunday :(

Anique/Ahlana

Re: Pre-Reg List for Sept 24th-26th

It looks like I'm actually going to be able to go this time. *crosses fingers* hopefully it works out...

Re: Pre-Reg List for Sept 24th-26th (updated 9/21)

I sent mine in last night at about 10 pm Did yu get it? I"m not on the list?

Carrie

We are having some bad last minute problems, Rocky may not be able to make it... He is my ride, and Amanda is coming, if I can get a ride out. But there may be no problem and I work till 10pm. fml

lol, so it will be a mystery!

Back