Doug - Jack
Dashiel - Jack Jr.
Conor - Nepeta
Jocelyn - Yenu
Leigh-Ann - Kiarra
Carmen - Roan
Bond - Hugh
Nick - Farnot

npcing with at the very least 6... number will be rising.

I will be NPC'ing as well.

Joe Hundley

jomcf11 said:
five and one pc, so 6 total, but 5 npc's. (btw, Nick Grill said he was trying to prereg, sent the info to cymric)

I'm pretty positive that Amy is coming with us to NPC again :).

jaws said:
I'm pretty positive that Amy is coming with us to NPC again :).

I will be there... I have not gotten confirmation that I have work off yet, but if I don't get the time off, then <cough> I may not be feeling well <cough,cough>

jomcf11 said:
jomcf11 said:
five and one pc, so 6 total, but 5 npc's. (btw, Nick Grill said he was trying to prereg, sent the info to cymric)
and as always the number has gone down again. I'm gonna just say max of three this time.

jomcf11 said:
jomcf11 said:
jomcf11 said:
and as always the number has gone down again. I'm gonna just say max of three this time.

Oh come on, Jordan, stop taunting us with promises of NPC's, only to dash our hopes and dreams.

jomcf11 said:
jomcf11 said:
jomcf11 said:

We are about to go shopping for food for NPC's for the weekend so please let us know asap if this changes

Gonna try and show up Saturday evening to NPC.

We are about to go shopping for food for NPC's for the weekend so please let us know asap if this changes
shop for 4 of us, I'll make sure to let you know if anything changes, but If you want I could bring some money to compensate if there ends up being less. I just wish highschoolers would not be so plot-damned fickle!

Sadly, college students are the same way. I've had 3 people that approached me and said they were interested, but so far every event has been a bad weekend for all of them.

I have me and one other plus 2 or 3 onedayers on Saturday.

As long as the weather holds out and the roads don't get closed I will be there sometime Saturday evening.

Back