Pre-Reg May 5th weekend event UP DATE 5/2/13

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
Enter the Scarecrow - The sanctity of the new realm is compromised as Reaper forces discover the location of the adventurers. Will the adventurers take this foe head on or will they retreat yet again in fear? The greatest and most powerful war to ever ravage the land commences. Do the heroes and their new allies the Archons have what it takes to push back this Reaper Horde?

This will be at the new camp logistics will be from 7:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Drections to the camp are on our web site http://www.traverselarp.com Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before April 30th at midnight.
The fee for this event is $30.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.

PC:
Derek K.
James P.
Cory W.
John L.
Alison T.
Mike D.
Steve H.
Amy H.
Dave H.
Sarah
Alex W.
Tory D.
Chris H.
Daphne P.
Paul F.
Anique P.
Mark M.
Rob D.
Dave G.(need character card)

NPC:
Rob O.
Chris T.
Joe C.
Brigit C.

Re: May 5th weekend event

Brigit and Joe will be NPC-ing.

I will totally be there! As far as I know, Tory will be there as well.

I'm there. 30? Even with membership? The site gave a different price though. I am confused.

O.O this even will be running during my Birthday. I'll move out-of-game celebrations to a later date

I will be there for some of the event.
Work hates me.

I will be there...ill pre reg Monday after this weekends event.

Tansy :),

The event is 30 dollars just for the event fee. Membership is 20 dollars for the years, or you can pay every 3 months in a 5 dollar increment if you want :). Whatever works best for people.

Re: Pre-Reg May 5th weekend event UP DATE 4/25/13

Annette will do all that i can to be there but i do have a job as well so it may not happen. i will be npcing until i get my brain back into place with my character! i will of course have some goodies with me for the plot and other npcs!

Sending a money order.

GJ, Alison, and I will be coming to PC our new characters. I will be bringing my patented butter churning two-handed style with me. NPCs, protect yo' faces. Also, hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife.

Steve

Re: Pre-Reg May 5th weekend event UP DATE 4/28/13

Please make sure if you think you might come that you get a Pre-reg in.
Thanks

where exactly is the site? Do you have an adress?

From US-131 and M37

From US 131, North on US 131, turn left on M113.
Follow through Kingsley to the intersection of M37, turn right on M37
Follow to intersection of US31, AKA Chums Corners, there is a Chase bank on the south west corner and a Shell station across the street. Take a left onto US31 south.
Turn right onto West Silver Lake at the next intersection. There is a Shell station on the corner.
Follow to Boon Rd, turn left on Boon Rd.
Follow to Bass Lake Rd. Turn left on Bass Lake Rd.
Follow to the seasonal road sign and pass through.
Stay on main road until you reach the gate.

The address is: Camp Sakakawea 33 Bass Lake Rd Traverse City Mich 49685

To go along with Steve's post about my attendance, I will be bringing along my "OMG, why is his shield in my face" style of Sword and Board figting!

Make sure you hide yo' husbands cause they LARP'ing erey body out there.

GJ

Re: Pre-Reg May 5th weekend event UP DATE 4/29/13

Just to let everyone know you have untill midnight tonight to get your pre-reg in and still get the 50 gobbie bonus. so please get them in.
Thanks

Re: Pre-Reg May 5th weekend event UP DATE 5/1/13

Thank you to everyone that pre-reg before midnight. If you are still thinking of comming please get your pre-reg in
Thanks

Back