Pre-reg Policy Update

sparrowmask

As we continue to review our policies for check-in to help ensure that more time each event is spent playing our game, instead of merely preparing it, it has come to our attention that incomplete, or inaccurate pre-registrations have dramatically increased check-in times and have increased the number of tracking errors as changes made at site must be added by hand by staff, after a long weekend. In order to address this, Southern Minnesota will be updating our pre-registration policy to ensure fast, and accurate check-ins.

Starting with our 2013 season, the pre-registration discount will only be applied for full and correct pre-registrations. This means that you must have submitted build purchases, and a full spell list with your pre-registration. (Note: You may list ‘As per last event’ for spell selections if there are no changes)

To help ease this transition we will be informing players at the Banquet and Castle event that would not qualify under the new policy, and as always our logistics staff will do our best to warn players with incomplete pre-registrations in advance to allow them to correct the issue.

We do recognize that sometimes minor changes, such as new magic items, or a change to production is necessary at the last minute, and in such cases this will not invalidate an otherwise properly done pre-registration.

-Alysha Krebs, SoMN General Manager

You may see more "incomplete" pre-reges than normal for the castle as people wanted to get in their name to reserve a room. I know that I will be sending in an updated pre-reg itemizing my spells and high magic (whereas my earlier one did not).

-Ryan

Dr_Chill said:
You may see more "incomplete" pre-reges than normal for the castle as people wanted to get in their name to reserve a room. I know that I will be sending in an updated pre-reg itemizing my spells and high magic (whereas my earlier one did not).

-Ryan

Ideally folks who did this should be submitting a more complete list via an e-mail to logistics, no later than Wednesday morning, it helps you, it helps logistics, and it might just restore peace in the middle east if everyone did it.

Ok I have a question, i have never truly registered myself, Rob/Kit normally registers myself for events
But i would like to know if there is a differnce and how i might be able to get my card with points to spend on skills before prior events
Also so that i am registered for the April Event for SoMN :funny: cant wait to see you all

If you are playing the baddest of wolves, you'll work with Chicago Logistics for any changes, and they'll forward your card to us so everything is in order. Any skill training/build spending/death buybacks etc. should be done through the Chicago staff before the card is sent down. Then, if you end up as dead as a Rabbitkin Artisan, we'll let your home chapter (Chicago) know to add the deaths. (or skills, I guess you could learn a skill).

Otherwise you'll want to be sure to pre-reg using our form here -> http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ it'll cover everything we need to know and is easily to fill out!

Back