Pre-Registration: 2016 SoMI Season Opener! May27-29

Banradi

Adept
Our 2016 Season Opener will be at the MUCC Cedar Lake Outdoor Center (2500 Pierce Road) in Chelsea, MI.
The price for this event will be $60, but anyone who preregisters will only have to pay $50 and earn 30 goblin stamps in addition. Full-time NPCs are free to play, but are asked to pay $5 for food.

There will be food for us this weekend cooked by Alison, with a meal plan costing $10 for the event. This includes a breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday.

Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm EST on May 23rd. Please send the following information to somilogistics@gmail.com.
  • How you want to spend any build/goblin stamps
  • Magic Item information (item number, expiration date, and their effects)
  • Spells, Formal, and Production
  • Whether or not you will be eating tavern food
If you're a first time player, still shoot logistics an email so that we can help you with character creation and other things ahead of time!

PCs
1. Ian P (Banradi)
2. Annette S (Cyn)
3. Alison T (Ara)
4. Tristin W (Fredrick)
5. Dave M (Ardos)
6. Emily R (New)
7. Matt F (Mathis)
8. Baylan B (Taios)
9. Jared S (Pyke)
10. Sal M (Trellis)
11. TSM (Lukas)
12. TC B (Naomi)
13. Nate B (Shiny)
14. Carrie S (Pebbles)
15. Brigit C (Sloane)
16. JT E (Joe)
17. Megan M (Ember)
18. Nick H (New)
19. Zuya (New)
20. John L (Pixis)
21-25. 5 Alliance Newbies :) (New)

NPCs
1. Chris I
2. Travis G
3. Chad S
4. Genevieve P
5. Trey S
6. Ashley S

Last edited:
Unfortunately, in order to keep tavern costs at $10 a head I will no longer be able to provide food on Friday nights. I will still have beverages available though (coffee, water, tea, juice)! Also, please add me to the PC list as Ara :)

As another reminder, don't forget to send in your IBGAs as soon as possible.

These help the plot team prepare for the weekend and they help you pursue your PC's goals.

For those who don't know what an IBGA is/does check out this post.

I sent mine in in November...

Just a little under a week to get these in! Don't miss out on your chance to save $10 and earn 30 goblin stamps!

Only 12 hours remaining to send in your pre-reg!

Back