Pre-Registration Closed! for the Soap Factory Event!

Re: Pre-Registration Now open for the Soap Factory Event!

It'll be split into two semi-private areas.

List has been updated again folks, we are now 40% of the way to our cap, please make sure to let us know you are coming as soon as possible so we can prepare properly, it's especially important for anyone with food allergies so we can let the catering staff know.

Have a friends Wedding that Saturday morning(5 miles from site) and have no idea if I'm in the wedding or not (The guy needs to figure his wedding out, sigh). I paid the $25 just in case but not sure what's going on, regardless I plan to attend at least from 4pm Sat onward.

Just reminding y'all to pre-reg! Time is getting shorter, folks!

Gorka DID! and I'm out in the middle of the woods.

I sent in my Pre-reg!

You really ought to update that list, Dave, so people know how many slots are left.

EDIT:
For those wondering, here is a more complete list of the folks that have sent in pre-regs:
1. Paul F.
2. Mariah S.
3. Peter H.
4. Emilynn H.
5. Chris B.
6. Alexander T.
7. Nathan K.
8. Corey B.
9. Rob S.
10. Charlotte R.
11. Michael L.
12. Naomi F.
13. Ariana B.
14. Seamus C.
15. Courtney H.
16. Peter D.
17. David C.
18. Denise C.
19. Josh S.
20. Al W.
21. Dan L.
22. Ryan Be.
23. Lexi L.
24. Andrea R.
25. Tristin W.
26. Steven N.
27. Victoria P.
28. Teague M. (sorta)
29. Timothy M.
30. Jesse B.
31. Matt S.

I think that's everyone, anyway. Get those pre-regs in, folks!

Updated the list, don't know why Alexander is hating on Steve R., Preregistrations are now 66% full, leaving 34% percent left! (yay math!) However I can also count of about 4 recent card requests without pre-registrations yet, that leaves us with a mere 11 slots left folks, so get those pre-registrations in!

CaptainYork said:
I sent in my Pre-reg!

He did, on the 8th! sorry we missed it the first go-round! (I have to dig through all the 'you suck at logistics e-mails from Alexander you understand, it's worse than spam!) Disclaimer, Alexander does not in fact send me angry e-mails and has been extremely helpful, but a little free sympathy never hurts!

I'm glad I put a message here then. Nice fine print by the way Dave.

Hi All.
I have another question.
Where exactly are we suppose to be going for this event?
Have there been any directions or info on where the event will be held?
I'm a bit worried about parking and safety.
Thanks
Al

ALWEASEL said:
Hi All.
I have another question.
Where exactly are we suppose to be going for this event?
Have there been any directions or info on where the event will be held?
I'm a bit worried about parking and safety.
Thanks
Al

This Event will be held at "The Soap Factory" in Minneapolis and surrounding areas.
The Address is

518 Second St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55458

The location is self contained during night time, and the outdoor areas are in the city proper and are perfectly safe. Parking is being worked on, we have limited parking at the site and are working on a couple of options for additional parking near-by.

Latest update to pre-registrations have been posted mates! We are in the last week of pre-registration with only 11 slots remaining, to give you an idea, we often will get a half dozen pre-registrations in a half hour time hit the logistics e-mails, and the pace tends to quicken the closer to an event we get, so don't wait, pre-register now!

Also I've opened up 3 NPC "runner positions" to help keep things flowing smooth, these folks will be helping the marshals by getting things ready, and potentially asked to converse with the public that has questions at time (should they feel up to it) as we've been getting requests to assist from players that don't quite know the game well enough to marshal this event to help!

Will logistics be open the same timeframe on Saturday? If not, how will it work here?

Could I please be a runner?? That sounds like the perfect thing for me to do. :) help and talk. :)

OOG- Charlotte

Though I will be PCing, I had already been planning to help out in that way when not directly in the middle of things.

Showers? if not does someone live close enough to let me shower there before I go back to camp? The Girl Scout color may be green but I don't think they'd like me scaring the girls with it.

DracoIam said:
Showers? if not does someone live close enough to let me shower there before I go back to camp? The Girl Scout color may be green but I don't think they'd like me scaring the girls with it.

There is a single shower on site, and we will have access to go off site to a near-by home for showers, but there will NOT be the usual SoMN easy access to showers that we usually have, please plan accordingly.

Is it correct to assume this event can be blanketed as normal with goblin stamps?

Dreamingfurther said:
Is it correct to assume this event can be blanketed as normal with goblin stamps?

yes, as posted, this event conforms to all Fortannis event requirements, so it may be blanketed as normal.

Back