Pre-Registration Deadline for September: This Sunday!

meirya

Artisan
Last edited:
The pre-registration form seems not to be working right now, as I'm not receiving any emails from it. I would encourage everyone to just send emails to acarthialogistics@gmail.com to pre-reg.

So, I have been told that there is a way for me to track my build without having to bother Mac, and that this is done via some manner of online DB.

*smiles* Would someone be so kind as to help me figure out how that works? Thus allowing me to get my pre-reg in? (There may be a muffin in it for someone... or more blackberry crumble if it's Mac).

Hi Raen,

The first way is to keep it on a google doc. I do this so I can update my character between games and plan out build. Shoot me an e-mail at mpaxton88@gmail.com and I'll share the google doc with you.

The second way is if you go back to the main forum page here - http://alliancelarp.com/forum/. There is an "alliance character" link at the very bottom. Click on that and request access and under Denver you should see what your current build is. Let me know if you have any questions!

Mike

Missed reply above...derp browser refresh. Love it when a thread shows me some replies and not all. Usually it's just facebook doing that to me. >_<

I have done something. I'm not sure what that something will do, but the something has been done. Hopefully, it will achieve the desired result. =)

(If it hasn't by Saturday, Mike, we can hijack a computer and see. And yes... new-to-me tech confounds me).

I prefer fail-fox over derp-fox, but that's just me.

I'll pretend Lagarde hasn't been caught doing that.

Totally not.

Awkward NPC moments..."Did Lagarde lick you?"

Back