Pre-registration for December 4th-6th Weekend Event and Cabin Sign Up

norman b

Squire
Pre-reg is now OPEN!! (If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

Please be aware that it has been okayed to offer 15 goblin stamps, just like Seattle, if you pre-reg early! We will give you 15 goblin stamps if you pre-reg by Friday November 6th. This gives you over 7 whole weeks to pre-reg and receive 15 goblin stamps!

This is for the Alliance Oregon December 4th-6th event at Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR.

Pre-reg will close on Friday, November 20th, at 11:59 PM. (Pre-reg will be closing two weeks prior to events going forward, to give the logistics team more time to handle requests and pre-event prep, thank you for your understanding.)

Please fill out our pre-reg form
here
(If you have questions on how to Pre-Reg, please check out this post.)

Reminder we are now only accepting pre-reg's via our online form, we will no longer accept emails. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any BP expenditures you need to take care of them separately from your pre-reg, please send inquiries and requests to the logistics email by THE FRIDAY BEFORE GAME. Thanks!

In addition we will be cracking down on incomplete pre-regs going forward, please remember that if your pre-reg is received incomplete you will not receive the discount event fee. You will be charged the at the door price for the event.

Event Fees

• PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-reg
  • Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg
  • NPC: Free, NPC food is $15.00.
Name in red - Received an incomplete pre-reg.
Name in blue - Late Pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Wolf C
Ron L
Tony M
Rick R
Paige H
Nate B
Johnathan M
Wayne F
Denise B
Andy S
Zaz Y
Adam S
Brian H
Ben T
Queenie T
Stephen S
Ryan W
Christine W
Lizzy M
Kirsten O
Barbara M
Seth B
Rob K
Jimmy H
Tanner M
Krystina F
Jeff K
Gabe DLA
David B
Brian J
Travis S
Will C
Rachel M
Shane R
Bryan G
Scott K
Carmen S
Rollin F
Christopher B
Isaac (too good for a last name)
Daniel S
Paul G
Kara P
Chase B
Ken C
Shawna R
Cassi C
Cass J
Tucker B
Jason S
Matt O
Keegan G
Michael A
Jordan M
Dan M
Jeremy R
Styrie H

Character Transfers received:
Ron L
Stephen S

(If your name is not on this list then I have not received your character card from your home chapter. If I do not receive it by Wednesday evening (12/2/15) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database. If I don't have anything for you in the database you might end up NPCing.)

NPC Pre-reg's received:
Norman B
Amanda G

Gavin V
Evan R
Bill B
Dallas E
Slayde S
Sean G
William J
Layn H
Jason W
Russell L
Josh D
Tom B
Cortnie H
Mike S
Daniel W
Shauncey M
Saga F
Robert L
Skylor S
James N

NPC Meal Plan -
Evan R
Dallas E
Bill B
Sean G
William J
Layn H
Russell L
Josh D
Tom B
Cortnie H
Mike S
Daniel W
Shauncey M
Saga F
Robert F
James N

PC Cabins list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TYAluVZH7II1Mpu4Qd0rE2ls0HdL6zpFADohxCN8loI/edit#gid=0

Please use the above link to sign up for your bunks. I will be moving (not removing) people who do not pre-reg. The Trading Post is Auto Assigned to Zaz. Please do not move or remove ANYONE without their permission. Please do not move ANYONE on the Non-pre-reg column unless their name is on the Pre-reg list above. NPC's, please sign up below. We have plenty of sleep space but obviously it's good to have sleeping spots for those who we know are going!

NPC Cabin List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbNwKW3zNoQMxebsT2YQJqiM5qcDc1DwJMeyP_YRljU/edit?usp=sharing

Last updated: 11/30/15

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm Pre-regged. Are you?

Being a fighter for pre-reg is so awesome.

Pre-reg list updated. Get your pre-regs in! Just under 2 months to get them in!

Just sent mine in as an NPC. New experience for me so I figured it would be the best way to learn the ropes and meet new people before I start a PC. Might even NPC in January as well, depends on how comfortable I feel with my understanding of how to do everything after the December event. Looking forward to a weekend of adventure. See everyone there.

Last edited:
As a first time NPC what cabin should I sign up in? Monster Camp?

Staff 1 is pretty close to Monster Camp.

Staff one or any of the woodsman cabins are open for NPC's. Each cabin has the amount of beds as numbers. Monster Camp and the Infirmery are typically reserved for Plot/Guild.

NPC Guildmembers are players who've made a long-term commitment to NPCing, and have been accepted by the other guild members/Plot to become a member of the guild. This benefits the game by having an experienced, reliable NPC and benefits the player by getting cool roles, some extra perks, and....well, actually, that's kinda the primary incentives. But they're pretty awesome incentives. :)

Is 05/27/15 still the deadline for receiving transfers...?

Is 05/27/15 still the deadline for receiving transfers...?

My bad. I thought I caught everything from the cut and paste.... Oh well. There's always one thing wrong :p

I heard Sedovia was stringent about paperwork, but this is ridiculous!

I have to lose a finger over that... It's very stringent.

Not a whole lot of people pre-regged... Well who enjoys 1:1 odds? :)

uEnGgGS.gif

Are pre registrations very indicative of overall turnout?

Would be sad if there was a really low turnout for all the effort you guys put into this.

I wasn't going to make plans to go to Sedovia until I'd gotten back from Maelstrom but I kind of forgot how close together the events actually are. I guess I'll just spam Denise. I hope you people are proud of yourselves.

Back