Pre-Registration for February 27th One-Day now open!

Lurin

Duke
Hey y'all! Having a good year so far?

Even if you are, I bet your year needs more LARP. Fortunately for you, the February 27th One-Day Faire event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open!

Logistics will open at approximately 9:30 AM on Saturday, with Game-On hopefully by 11:00 AM, with Game-Off at roughly 6:30 PM. Since we have a shorter time for our event than our normal weekend events, we would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can! Please note the building will be closed at 6, so plan to help with clean up in game before the final module.

This event will take place at the following site:
Spring Lake Retreat
13690 Pine Bend Trail
Rosemount, MN, 55068

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $25 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $20 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, February 22nd at midnight!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Josh C.
2. Chris K. + Chris K. (So excited he pre-registered TWICE!)
3. Kyle S.
4. Patrick L.
5. Emma B.
6. David R.
7. Rick B.
8. Alexander T. (Wait PC?! That's gotta be a typo!)
9. Christina S.
10. Ryan A.
11. Ryan Be.
12. Andrea R.
13. Jacob G.
14. Tim S.
15. Jenn S.
16. Saemus C.
17. Jessica P.
18. Ranee J.
19. Kayla S.

Registered PCs:
<Don't Be this guy! save yer money!>

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Greg L.
2. David G.
3. Bryan L.
4. Caelan V.
5. Jordan R.
6. Stephen R.
7. Payton A.
8. Joey R.
9. Duncan W.
10. Teague, Is the General making a surprise visit? M. (I swear that's his real name, don't ask me ask his parents)
11. Amy M.
12. Jeremy M.

Registered NPCs:
<As Above!>

Last edited:
You mean Saturday, not Sunday right? :p

Don't blame me, Alexander wrote it wrong last year, he should have known I'd cut and paste most of it.

Don't blame me, the February event last year was on a Sunday. ;)

I assumed you'd update it to say Saturday AFTER the event, knowing I would copy the postings as a base form.

I will be burning down a house, and regrettably unable to attend.

Matt
-Jasper

For those who don't know what you do for a living, that would sound sinister...Enjoy the training!

1 to 1 ratio....I like those odds!

Sorry about that, apparently Google decided that form needed to go in twice!

Are we ever going to use this site again? Because that would be crazy convenient the few times in a blue moon I'm actually able to go larping.

We use it about once a year for iron man/early events. The site is a bit small and not really a good option outside of a one-day event.

I will be burning down a house, and regrettably unable to attend.

Matt
-Jasper

Aww - we will miss the annual appearance of "freaking" Jasper :)

Last edited:
I'm sure he's off plotting the world's demise with Strava, I'll send you an update later Matt ^.^

It logs it immediately, we just only update the list roughly every Wednesday during logistics night.

I'm sure he's off plotting the world's demise with Strava, I'll send you an update later Matt ^.^
Wow, and here I thought that neat little slip of parchment meant that Strava was good and truly dead. :p Either way, have fun torching the house, Matt.

Question: Where will this event be taking place in-game?

The in game location for this event is planned to be in the Valley of the First Forest to the SE of Kalmok's Anvil. Those with workshops in the Valley of Solace may use them before heading out to the event location.

Chilled legumes. Somewhat related question: Will nearby Circles of Power that attending PCs are invested in (ie: the Horizon and Shademarch Outpost circles) be available to use during the event for resurrections/identification/rituals as needed?

You'll have to Find the out in Game, however, I will note that we have never historically had a game with no access to circles.

I will confirm that if people want to drop a circle, pay to disjunct there and back, those specific circles are technically available.

Back