Pre-Registration for Febuary 22nd One Day now open!

Zpheldin

Drawn to the Western Wilds again for the first time in years by a call for help from the local Wylderkin and the surefire lure of adventure, who knows what the adventurers will find when they arrive at the edge of this untamed wilderness?

Hello there!

We're nearly to the first event of the new year, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is hard at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 9:00 AM on Saturday, with Game-On by 10:00 AM, and Game-Off at approximately 5:00 PM on Saturday. We would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Minnesota River Valley Campgrounds (Jordan Campsite)
19825 Park Boulevard
Jordan, MN, 55352

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $20 for PCing and FREE for NPCing. First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, February 17th at midnight!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Matt M. (Jasper)
2. Christina S. (Socora)
3. Kyle S. (GRONK)
4. Kayla N. (Violet)
5. David R. (Iganeous)
6. Ryan Be. (Asher) - Magic Items
7. Ted C. (Vadis) - Magic Items
8. Duncan W. (New Player!)
9. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
10. Marshall S. (Verrigan)

11. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel) - High Magic
12. Peter H. (Cho Ko Nu)
13. Mariah S. (Talitha)
14. Rick B. (York)
15. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
16. Josh S. (Lightning) - Magic Items
17. Hannah M. (Nakira)
18. Haley B. (Katira)
19. Chris H. (Ark)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Kieran D.
3. Andrea R. (we import her)
4. David G.
5. Nelson C. (New Player!)
6. Zach A.
7. Alyssa W.
8. Kat M.

Normally I would totally Pre-Reg first just to be first, but I think I'll have to give up that this time as I'm not sure if I'm PCing or NPCing yet.

Firk ding blast it, Alexander beat me to it again!

Is it really until 5pm on SUNDAY?
Cause that is cool if it is....what meals are provided?

Is it really until 5pm on SUNDAY?
Cause that is cool if it is....what meals are provided?
Good catch! The event is only until 5 PM SATURDAY.

I will be serving a lunch - not sure just what that will be as yet. hhmmmm......

I know the deadline is still a bit out there (11 days left!), but the sooner you pre-reg, the better! The sooner the plot team knows who is coming, either on the PC or NPC side, the more we can prepare and get things ready, so pre-reg!

I vote Soup and other hot things Chis

Meat Ball subs are traditional, who doesn't love a good tradition?!

Or Socora could Turn mercenary on us. 1 Copper for Cold Meat Ball sandwiches, 1 gold for Hot Meatball sub.

Don't forget folks if you are coming to npc, let us know! We've always got more specific npc roles to assign and it is a lot easier if we have some folks to plan around!

Okay Haley, it is your job to keep the ENTIRE town alive on Saturday. I think I'm going to prep all non-healing spells and channel my inner Henquin. :p

Unfortunately due to the weather and terrible roads today, I had to re-schedule an appointment for tomorrow, so I will not be able to make this event. :(

unfortunely due to the recent snowfall i'll be helping my relatives dig out so i'll be unable to make the event tomorrow.

David Raatz

Unfortunately, I feel I will need to assist in this snowman creation....

How dare you appeal to my childish instincts... count me in.

Back