Pre-registration for May event: CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for May event

mguarino said:
Please sign me up to PC the May event! I NPCed in April (first LARP ever) and had a BLAST!

A few questions:

1) I'm not entirely sure how to register my character. Do I already have a player number if I've only NPCed? If so, how do I find out what it is? If not, how do I get one? I emailed ashburylog about a week ago but they're probably really busy.

2) Is it a good idea to post my proposed character build in the forums for advice? (E.g. "I want to buy skills X, Y, and Z; are these useful / am I forgetting anything?")

3) This question should probably go in the "Marketplace" forum, but where does everyone get their boffer weapons? I'd ideally like to buy them rather than try to make them.

4) Lastly, where can I make one of those awesome avatars that are in a lot of people's sigs? :D

Thanks a lot!
Mike

In no particular order (except the order you happened to ask the questions in).

1. Yes you have a player number. Logistics can provide it for you (and yes, they are probably busy). Until you first PC your character, you don't need to register it. Any build you earn will go onto a blank character sheet (this is a good thing).

2. Asking older players for assistance is a great idea. There is a new player forum somewhere, though the general discussion forum is read by more people and might be more helpful.

3. Marketplace is probably your best bet. But, it is also a good idea to create a thread on your home chapter OOG board that says you are looking to buy weapons.

4. I have one and I don't even remember where I made it. I think if you click the avatar or mouse over it you might get info.

-MS

Fire is the largest. far left as you look at them

I'm coming as my PC Ruis!

Thanks!

You can put down Erika Noach, Samantha Bertrand and Andrew Feigel as NPCs! :)

well you can state hey I'm gunna npc! and maybe email plot so they know yer looking for certain roles?>

Re: Pre-registration for May event: DEADLINE SUNDAY!

Two cabins are still unclaimed. Give us a list of four and you can grab one. I'd rather have people staying in cabins than in the common room! :thumbsup:

hey Mike throw me down for NPC'in but i wont be there until Saturday morning. SHPANK!

-Chris

On behalf of myself, Danielle, Kelly, and Dustin - we want a cabin.

Thanks

HtM

The payment from Sharon Fruchtman's paypal account is for me. I put my card on that account, and now Paypal won't let me use it on my own account. Sorry for the confusion.
- Miles

Ren Suzume said:
The payment from Sharon Fruchtman's paypal account is for me. I put my card on that account, and now Paypal won't let me use it on my own account. Sorry for the confusion.
- Miles

I thought so, but then again maybe she was attending too! It's fixed.

Hi Mike,

I just paid for Dan and I to attend the May event. If we could get a cabin for the Ash Forest that would be great. I think we have Michelle, Sheila, Dan and myself and most likely a few other new folks.

Thanks,
Missy

Missy,
We need to coordinate through some intermediary about this housing thing :)

Joe S.

I'll be PC'ing Kantil! Woot!

-Dave DeMartino

I just paid 10 that wont be for me but a new player. Her name is Noelle Lequatre and shes NPCing

My payment is for myself as Sir Ulthoc, and JP Gullo as Gregor.

Pre-logists to follow.

I forget - does Dragon cabin have at least one set of bunks?

Back