Pre-Registration for Sept 10-12 closed, Pre-Logistics closed

Re: Pre-Registration for Sept. 10-12 closed, Pre-Logistify NOW

Prelogistics open until 8pm TONIGHT! That's right, you have until 8pm tonight to get me whatever it is you need to send me. That means character cards, build expenditures, production lists, magic item lists, spell lists... 7:59pm I'll still except it. At 8:00pm, Logistics is closed until you see me in person. Make sure if you are transferring your out of chapter character to us, you bring a copy of your card with you in case we don't get it in time. It happens. a lot.

i should be pre logistified right?

Janzin said:

i don't see a spell list. if you sent me one, can you resend it? otherwise, no, i need a spell/production/magic item list

Robb Graves said:
Janzin said:

i don't see a spell list. if you sent me one, can you resend it? otherwise, no, i need a spell/production/magic item list

resent

Mike Balsome (Drakonius) should be pre-logistifed. I sent his info with mine in the same email.

Gilwing said:
Mike Balsome (Drakonius) should be pre-logistifed. I sent his info with mine in the same email.

and you wrote in that email that you would be asking him about magic items... so that made me assume he was the one in charge of that and therefor technically he would not be pre-logistified until i got that list.

if you're telling me you guys need nothing else pulled, great. let me know.

Robb Graves said:
Gilwing said:

and you wrote in that email that you would be asking him about magic items... so that made me assume he was the one in charge of that and therefor technically he would not be pre-logistified until i got that list.

*smacks head* too much on my plate these past few weeks. Going crazy over offers and counter offers with houses and now 4 new tires, break pads and an alignment needed, wasn't thinking.

Gilwing said:
Robb Graves said:
Gilwing said:

*smacks head* too much on my plate these past few weeks. Going crazy over offers and counter offers with houses and now 4 new tires, break pads and an alignment needed, wasn't thinking.

I recommend chaotic good. It gives you a lot of leeway in your actions, but doesn't piss off the paladin too much.
:D

-MS

Back