Pre-registration for the Kid's Event

All,

I'm starting the pre-registration list for the kid's event (July 29-31). The cost is $25 per participant (full-time NPCs play for free, of course).

Players:
1. Zachary Stehle ("Sneaky")
2. Joshua Stehle ("Thane Drake")
3. Becca Stehle ("Tabitha Drake")
4. Mason Rosenblatt (TBD)
5. David Swartz (+ year membership for Ken)
6. Robert Kinlin (?)

Full-time NPCs:
1. Eric Stehle
2. Kelly Allard
3. Dustin Crewell
4. Kathy Rosenblatt
5. Justin Coggin
6. Kyle

Please post here if you are either pre-registered via Paypal or if you are definitely coming and I will add you (or your kids) to the list.

Thank you!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

We'll be splitting the NPC/Kid watching duties, but Kelly Allard & Dustin Crewell will be NPCing. :)

How is the food handled for this event?

Please add Mason Rosenblatt (name TBD) to the PC list.

Will pre-reg tonight.

Kathy Rosenblatt to the full-time NPC list. Well, full time unless Mason needs me of course! :p I'm hoping that he'll be cool just going off an playing with the rest of the kids without Mommy sitting on his shoulder, so to speak.

Can't wait!

This is great. Keep 'em coming!

Kathy, the kids are really great about looking out for each other, so Mason should be fine. But we as parents all adjust to the situation and we all know that the safety and happiness of our children is paramount.

Don't get me wrong - if I can say good bye to him the morning and not really see him until dinner time, I'm fine! :p

Hey - was wondering if I could sign me & Mase up for one of the private rooms?

thanks,
Kathy

Lodging for the kid's events is usually on a "first come, first served" basis. However, I don't think you'll have much trouble getting a room if you're coming on Friday evening.

So - how is the food working for this event?
Since I know kids eat far more often than we usually do (at least mine eats every 2 hours that she's concious!)
Do all the parents just bring food for their kids? Is there a food schedule? :)

Sorry, if I mommy the NPCs who are (mostly) old enough to take care of themselves, I kind of have to get all mommy on the actual kids! ;)

I plan on bringing a bunch of food stuff for the event. Mason can be picky about what he wants to eat, so I find having back-up is a good way to go. I almost always over pack for stuff like this, so you are welcome to our stash too.

kathyrosen said:
I plan on bringing a bunch of food stuff for the event. Mason can be picky about what he wants to eat, so I find having back-up is a good way to go. I almost always over pack for stuff like this, so you are welcome to our stash too.

Thanks! I over pack too :) I just wanted to find out if there would be actual meals happening for the kids or if we should worry about making sure she has meal stuff too :)

Sorry for the delay in responding to this thread..... I am out of the country.

Yes, you should bring food for your family. But we have a pizza party on Saturday evening where I collect a few bucks from everyone and order a bunch of pizza and soda for Saturday night dinner.

The kitchen will also be open, but *you must clean up after yourself.*

Who else is coming???

I need NPCs!!! (I will buy dinner for any people without kids who come and NPC!!!)

Thanks!

Looks like im npcing. may do some work on.the site as well

Justin and Kyle,

I am soo psyched that the two of you are willing to help us out and I couldn't ask for better role-players. Thank you! I guarantee a good time!

I just registered for the kids event.

Son's name is David Swartz

I'll be there to NPC providing he'll be ok on his own. I'm not sure how he'll react, so I may be wearing a white headband more than I'll be able to NPC, but I'll bring my best pirate costume!

My wife might be there but that's only if we can get a baby sitter for the 2 year old and if she wants to give up a weekend without any kids.

I have a question. Since I have been going to the kids events, they go through them quite quickly. Do you have anything planned for Sunday?

I am wondering, since I have a new job and now work on Sunday. If we end up coming it would be late Friday and leave on Sat afternoon.

Dan

Dan,

We do have some encounters planned for Sunday, but there will also be some encounters on Friday night for those who come early, so your kids should still have a lot of things to do (and they'll have fun doing it) if you come up for Friday night and most of the day Saturday.

I hope to see you there!

Back