Pre-registration for the May event: CLOSED

mikestrauss said:
Robb Graves said:
Memberships Due for Pre-Registered Players:

PC - HQ 1103 Henry Hart (5/15/2010)
PC - HQ 1774 Tim Curry (10/17/2009)

NPC - HQ 1653 Amelia Lizak (5/15/2010)

Tsk, tsk. Both a former head of plot and the future head of plot are late on paying dues. What kind of example is that? :D

-MS

An example of people who focus on the broad strokes, not the minutia? Come on MS, who statted all the monsters: You. I just said "Make two dragons."
HtM

henrythemad said:
I payed my membership when I prepaid the event. I was charged $90 according to my paypal reciept. Good thing I randomly checked this board (which I don't usually do)!

HtM

cause mike doesn't send me the receipts so I have to guess a lot of the time. Can you fwd me your receipt to ashburylog@gmail.com so i can update your membership and add you to the pre-logistified group?

thanks!

-Robb

Henry,

I got your receipt, and have updated your membership in the database and added you to the pre-logistified group. You are now eligible for the LCO magic item drawing, thanks so much!!!

-Robb
HQ Logistics

Reminder:

Labs and Forges
If you own a lab or forge in Fairdale you will not have access to it at this event. You may buy another in Evorra if you wish.

I've received several requests for production using Fairdale Labs. Can't be done. You'd have to buy a new one for Thandor for the normal cost of a Lab.

Huzzah! All our Pre-regged PCs have up-to date memberships, and all our Pre-regged NPCs either have them or are bringing monies!

Reminder - today is the last day to do Pre-Logistics.

Receive 30 and qualify for the new LCO Magic Item drawing just for contacting logistics at ashburylog@gmail.com to spend build, send us your spells, magic items, and production!

We want to thank all of the players participating this month as we have received the most pre-logistics work in the history of me running the department and some great feedback to the new Policies we've been putting in place. You guys really are making a difference in how fast the game starts and how smooth logistics is going to run Friday night.

If anyone is Pre-Registered and not been marked as Pre-Logistified (see the first post of this thread) it's because I have either not received your Pre-Logistics Lists, or I have not received an updated character card from your home chapter (which is a pre-requisite to being eligible for the drawing).

The drawing will take place Thursday night or Friday morning and you have to check your Pre-Reg envelope when you arrive to see if you're the winner.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

-Robb
HQ Head of Logistics

how come im not listed as pre-logisted?
-rachel durfee
playing avalon willowcrest

Rachel,

i have not yet received your updated character from your home chapter.

I have recieved all the pre-regged ohio characters, NJ characters (though some are being resent because of thier logistics / build issues) and 1 CT character.

I am missing you and Dan Aldi's CT characters. I have emailed to request them. As long as I get them by tonight, you'll be fine. We had to create cut off times for transfers like this in order to be able to print out accurate cards and prepare the pre-reg/logistics envelopes before the event.

Robb Graves said:
Rachel,

i have not yet received your updated character from your home chapter.

I have recieved all the pre-regged ohio characters, NJ characters (though some are being resent because of thier logistics / build issues) and 1 CT character.

I am missing you and Dan Aldi's CT characters. I have emailed to request them. As long as I get them by tonight, you'll be fine. We had to create cut off times for transfers like this in order to be able to print out accurate cards and prepare the pre-reg/logistics envelopes before the event.

mkay thats what i figured had to have happened, i did send a request yesterday to avalons home chapter
and as always i will bring my latest character card
-rachel

I noticed that guy in the 13th spot didn't prelegistefy I hear hes a real pain and just wants to cause problems!

justduffy said:
I noticed that guy in the 13th spot didn't prelegistefy I hear hes a real pain and just wants to cause problems!

he is, i despise him.

actually, i'm not allowing the head of logistics to enter the drawing because that is the person responsible for organizing it all, so if i won no one would believe it's fair :mrgreen:

other logistics and HQ staff that are PCing may enter so long as they actually get thier stuff to me on time.

I will not be there and that should make you all sad.

Scott

Robb Graves said:
if the shows break, it will :mrgreen:

our kergani will never meet. :(

I have no idea what that first sentence means.

Back