Pre Registration List For June 26th and 27th Module Days

Lurin

Duke
Please note the location for this event will be held in Shakopee at Veterans Memorial park, Located about one mile west of Valley fair off 101 in Shakopee, MN, look for the Giant Helichopter, turn right once inside the park.

June 26th - PCS.

1.) Tim Sireno
2.) Alexander Thompson
3.) Andrew Cameron
4.) Nathan Klisch
5.) Jenn Sireno
6.) Al Weier

June 26th - NPCS

1.) Nick Schwanbeck
2.) Steve Raeker
3.) David Glaeser

June 27th - PCS

1.) Tim Sireno
2.) Alexander Thompson
3.) Andrew Cameron
4.) Nathan Klisch
5.) Jenn Sireno
6.) Al Weier

June 27th - NPCS

1.) Nick Schwanbeck
2.) Steve Raeker
3.) David Glaeser

Modules Already Requested.

1.) Mist Cavern Visit (Open to all)
2.) General Adventure One (Open to all)

Hello.
Is this the same weekend as the mmo convention?
I plan on going to that so i wont beable to make it.
Al

ALWEASEL said:
Hello.
Is this the same weekend as the mmo convention?
I plan on going to that so i wont beable to make it.
Al
It got canceled, so we're doing this instead.

Updated with location and Module lists as far as we've heard so far, if you've indicated you are coming please do so in a more official fashion with an E-mail to logistics@mnalliance.com!

you forgot me! NPC both days

what times are the adventures running?

-Adam Rosenfield

Games will run from 10 am - 3 pm, Hopefully not everyone will NPC, remember folks Module days are a great time to check out things you want to know more about/follow up on, an interesting request will often lead to follow up plot in a future event!

No rezzing...

If I couldnt do it last weekend you cant let DG do it this weekend.

Paul

Terrel said:
Ouch, that's a small list....
I think Dave just hasn't updated the list. I know for a fact that at least Crow is coming (considering I'm getting a ride from him).

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Terrel said:
Ouch, that's a small list....
I think Dave just hasn't updated the list. I know for a fact that at least Crow is coming (considering I'm getting a ride from him).

Don't blaim just Dave, preregistration has been very light.

However Modules should generally be like that, as they are both short and sweet.

However I do suspect more then are listed to show, its just many fail to pre-register.

Lurin said:
However I do suspect more then are listed to show, its just many fail to pre-register.
I just hope a Celestial caster shows up, 'cause Gandian wants to learn Read Magic and at least 1st level spells before the July event. I guess I could take a visit to the C Guild if none show up, I guess.

Oh, and we always get to blame Dave, regardless of who actually did it. :D

The good news is, unlike full event days it's rare for module days to have loot missed (Although I intend to hide some, so don't get cocky)

was on a list at one point. not sure what happened. plan to be there and npc both days. -dawson

Back