Pre-registration open for May 13th-15th Event!

Lurin

Duke
Pre-Registration is now open for the May 13th-15 event!

To pre-reg let us know you are coming as soon as possible but no later then May 9th, If you are super star and send it in early please include a short note about something you'd like to follow up on, as we try to make sure we have things of interest for everyone each game!

In order to make staff the happiest people on Earth, get your pre-reg in to go through logistics quickly! Also, it allows you to play at a discounted rate! See? Now everyone can be happy.

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill it out and click send it to

Pre-regs are due by the May 9th, this includes tag requests for all MIs and expect spells/ability.

Who's coming:

Pre-Registered PCs:
1.) Ryan B. (Asher) (prepaid)
2.) Andrew C.
3.) Paul F. (Durl's Brother Darl (at least I'm pretty sure..))
4.) Andrea R.
5.) Mariah S.
6.) Steven N.
7.) Lexi L.
8.) Jesse B.
9.) Chris B.
10.) Ryan Z.
11.) Alex....ander T.
12.) Tim S.
13.) Jenn S.
14.) Sam O.
15.) Charlotte R.
16.) Tristin W.
17.) Mike L.
18.) Ariana B.
19.) Rick B.
20.) Dan Ly. (Owes logistics his reforge info)
21.) Ryan B. (Duradel)
22.) Nathan K.
23.) Teague McK.
24.) Paige H.
25.) Sarah S. (prepaid)
26.) Al W.
27.) David C.
28.) David T.
29.) David R.
30.) Dan S.
31.) Thomas McC.
32.) Ranee J.
33.) Rob S.
34.) Crystal K.

Pre-Registered NPCs:

1.) Stephen S.
2.) Dawson D.
3.) Nick S.
4.) Peter H.
5.) Christina S.
6.) Cody D.
7.) David G.
8.) Adam P. (part time)
9.) Zack P.
10.) Steven R.
11.) Steve E.
12.) Emilynn H. (Through mid Saturday)
13.) Chris M.

Those names with duplicates will be identified by Character as well to help prevent confusion.

Any update?

What if its your first time going? Should I still pre register or do I just show up? (With all the things I need of course)

yummiwafflez said:
What if its your first time going? Should I still pre register or do I just show up? (With all the things I need of course)

You always want to preregister, so Logistics can iron out any details with you ahead of time. Plus, it's cheaper to preregister. :)

yummiwafflez said:
I thought the first time going is free though?
It is, but for future reference, pre-registering does provide a discount event price (usually $5).

As he said, though, pre-registering really helps out the Logistics team figure everything out for the event, and lets us start game quicker. Even if your first pre-reg merely includes something along the lines of "I'm going to PC and will need help figuring things out when I get there" or an "I'll be NPCing for y'all this weekend", it is still appreciated.

I look forward to another new face around the chapter! :thumbsup:

~ Alexander
SoMN Logistics Assistant

I probably won't be going to this event, as much as I wanted to show up to this one :(

yummiwafflez said:
I thought the first time going is free though?

The few main reasons why pre-reging is IMPORTANT is because if you PC: all your tags and what not will be available at the logistics table. NPC: head count and gives an idea of how bad the pc's will be beat.

Mostly: a head count for the total number of attendees and helps food staff prepare for how many mouths to feed.

Did anyone mention its a discount?

Can we get an update on the attendance?

List has been updated will all the Confirmed Attendees, although we had a lot of people waiting on cards that have been replied too. If you still need a card, or think you are pre-regged and aren't on the list make sure to send us a note!

I've been unable to get folks' cards to send back to them due to software issues, but that'll probably be fixed later tonight (or at least tomorrow)! I hope to help anyone who has sent Logistics a card request as soon as possible.

I sent in my pre-reg (and Mom's) last week. Should I send it again?

I'll be going. Having issues with the form but I'll get it sent sooner or later. BTW the link in this thread is broken.

Talitha Vashti said:
I sent in my pre-reg (and Mom's) last week. Should I send it again?

Found it! and Updated, thanks for pointing out the mishap.

I've updated the link to match the new website (teach me to cut and paste ^.^)

List Updated once again, Only 4 days left mates! Remember NPCs who do not pre-reg will have to pay $5, avoid such outrageous fees and pre-register!

Just checking, but did you get my pre-reg?

matrim1985 said:
Just checking, but did you get my pre-reg?
Rest assured, your pre-reg was received by Logistics and your character was updated in the database. Dave just hasn't mentioned you on the above list.

I saw an update, was that also a pre-reg, if so my bad, I'll double check.

Back