Pre-registration open for the September 2nd-4th

Lurin

Duke
Hey folks! It's almost time for the September 2nd-4th event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open!

Pre-registering lets us know you're coming and, as such, lets the plot and logistics teams prepare what's needed for you ahead of time. It lets us get our game started all the quicker and smoother, and it even gives you a discount on the event! Everybody wins!

The quicker you get your pre-reg in, the happier the logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg.

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill it out and click to send it. Easy as that. Or you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com
****Website is broken, sorry for the problems. Please check mnalliance.com for the form. We are working as quickly as we can to fix it*********

Pre-regs should include: Build expenditures, goblin stamp expenditures, magic item info, any production skill use, any craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate.

Pre-regs are due by midnight of Monday the 29th of August!
Registration after this time does not get you the discounted rate, but is still highly appreciated by the chapter, as it greatly helps out with the logistics process!

Registrations can still be sent in, and this is highly encouraged!

Thanks in advance! See y'all soon!

PREREGISTERED PCS:

1.) Ryan B.
2.) Andrea R.
3.) Timothy M.
4.) Caleb N.
5.) Adric F.
6.) Kristin G.
7.) Rick B.
8.) Mariah S.
9.) Al W.
10.) Alex...ander T.
11.) Nathan K.
12.) Courtney H.
13.) Lexi L.
14.) Tim S.
15.) Seamus C.
16.) Peter H.
17.) Sam O.
18.) Ryan H.
19.) Jesse B.
20.) David T. (prepaid)
21.) Thomas M.
22.) Ranee J.
23.) Paige H.
24.) Andrew C.
25.) Paul F.
26.) Angie B.
27.) Jenn S. (Need Tag Requests)
28.) Ryan B. (The Second, cause you know, he's not as cool as the Ryan B that pre-regged earlier)
29.) Brent W. (Need Tag Requests)
30.) Sarah S.
31.) David C.
32.) Matt N.
33.) Teague M.

PREREGISTERED NPCS:

1.) Tristan W.
2.) Dan L. (no, that's too obvious, let's call him D. Ly)
3.) Kyle S.
4.) Carly B.
5.) Julian H.
6.) Molly F.
7.) Ariana B.
8.) Naomi F.
9.) Michael L.
10.) Joshua S.
11.) Christina S.
12.) Dan S.
13.) Emilynn H.
14.) Chris B.
15.) Stephen S.

NPCs Not-Preregged

16.) David G. (Doh! knew I forgot something!)

Hi All.
I think i pre registered already.
Wow i didn't even know i was early.
AL

Ya, I sent mine in early too. I was thinking, "Gee, its only two weeks away... I should Pre-Register," and didn't even check to see if the pre-reg post was up yet.

I just pre-registered myself and my fiancee Carly. We'll both be enjoying our first Alliance event as NPCs. We may be able to drag another friend along, but he's only visiting Minnesota and his schedule might not work out right.

Welcome to SoMN then! Should be a great weekend!

****Website is broken, sorry for the problems. Please check mnalliance.com for the form. We are working as quickly as we can to fix it*********

So who's actually attending the event? So far it looks like it will be one NPC chilling with his feet up....

I'm coming home from Florida the morning of the event, so I'll be there, ready to beat the Chimera Spirits out of the Forsaken (or at least try)!

List updated, people using the new fancy form and making people's lives easier are at the top of the list! If your name is NOT on their, you are not completely pre-regged, so get on it, time is running short (note we've sent out lots and lots of Character card updates so I suspect at least a few more people are coming...)

Done!

I did it too! Im NPCing. Really only gonna be there Saturday though. Stupid work

Got my Pre-Reg sent in. (Yesterday, actually.) Volpe's ready for some stomping & chomping! :D

yummiwafflez said:
Im not sure if mine got in.... did it?

Yup we got it...all three times! :=p

It's the last day folks, time to get those final bits in!

Dave, I prereg'ed before Lexi and Courtney, did you miss my name or did it not go through?

Davion said:
Dave, I prereg'ed before Lexi and Courtney, did you miss my name or did it not go through?

Don't see the pre-reg, I've got the card request and the IBGA note, please resend it.

How does one pre-register for their first event? The form is very dependent on having an existing character.

6163 said:
How does one pre-register for their first event? The form is very dependent on having an existing character.

The BEST way is to get in contact with a newbie marshall by emailing info@mnalliance.com failing that, just put your name and 'new player' for character and leave the rest blank.

Back