Pre-registration open for the September 2nd-4th

yummiwafflez said:
Well it kept freezing right when i clicked it! I didnt know :(

It's okay, we've already set aside three times the fun, just for you! :thumbsup:

Sent AGAIN

Is Five coming? or are you playing someone else Mark? So excited, Gorka is excited, don't forget your spirit's mask.

Okay, yay, I made my pre-reg in in time. ^_^

I sent mine in last night before midnight :)

Roughly what time do check-in and lay-on happen?

Camp opens at 6, PC talk at 8:30, Game on at about 9:15 shortly after the new player review session.

In a perfect world that's the timeline... :thumbsup:

Usually everything gets pushed back, excluding camp opening, by anywhere from half an hour to 2 hours. :p

9:15 lay on? That's like...while the sun is still out.

Basically arrive between 6-8 and you'll be fine. Earlier is easier on logistics; you wouldn't want to make Paige a sad panda (har har pun).

I don't think I've ever seen a larp event start on time, but I'll do my best to show up earlyish. :)

I always arrive at 6 cus I like socializing and getting my make up on and seeing the lay of the land in the light.

Hi.
I'm with Gorka.
I also get in early to say hey to all the people i have not seen in a month or so.
Have fun.
AL

Seeing what Tanadoona looks like during the day makes it sooooo much easier to find everything at 3am. Plus, if you see the place at night the day will really confuse you. I know it did my first Tanadoona.

Back