Preparing his return......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evo comes down a staircase and spots Cato, and his expression brightens. "You lost, stranger?" Evo grins.

Turning Cato see's his mentor. With a laugh Cato says "No I've just been busy working for the Duchess." I hope things have been going well. I just thought I'd check in with the Archmage before I depart for the Lux if he needed me to do/bring anything.

The magus nods. "Always good to check-- but that must mean you're coming back, at least for a while?" His voice, hopeful, contrasts with a weariness in his eyes. "There's much to do, and barely enough of us to keep up. It will be very good to count you among us!"

Evo's eyes peer through the wall in the direction of the Archmage's tower. "Our leader had much information to offer, but as usual I left with yet more trails to chase and an even greater sense of urgency-" He pauses, wry and quiet: "-if it is possible to have any more urgency. We need to find two more ancient rituals, and soon. Let's travel together, and perhaps you can tell me if I'm missing anything."

That sounds good. I will continue getting ready to travel to the Lux. See you soon Evo.

With that the Oathsworn turns and heads out into the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back