Preparing to Fight Bleak

Mathis

Scholar
If you have spent any time in the land of Dragonreach (and now the other kingdoms located in near pockets of the mist) you are aware that Bleak is attempting to make our homes his stomping ground. While the battle against the spread of Bleak's influence on the lands is important we must also look to actually removing this terror from our lands.

Bleak's power is great and therefore we must seek great power to overcome his most deadly abilities so that we can take the fight to him. Over the past few years we have gathered many things that will weaken Bleak (i.e. pieces of his egg, the Dwarf King's crown, and other powerful allies) but in the next few months we have much to do.

If you are aware, even via rumor, of artifacts or powers that will:
  • Protect a spirit from permanent death,
  • Return a person who has suffered their final death to the living,
  • Allow people to travel rapidly across distance (Rift, Shadow Step, Forest Stride, and the like)
  • Renew your skills
  • Deliver massive amounts of damage
  • Protect against Death, Necromancy, or Ice effects
  • Allow you to wield other great powers
I ask that you bring them to my attention so that I can provide you with the resources to locate these items in the coming months. While the armies of the Kingdoms impacted by Bleak's presence can deal with his minions but the fight against Bleak himself will fall to the adventurers of those kingdoms and it is important that we are prepared for that battle.

The first step to this preparation will hopefully occur in just under two weeks time, as we continue to hunt the Vacuum-tainted Lich that controls a great number of the undead in the Badlands. I hope to see many of you when we gather at the Keep in early May.

Travel safely,

Sir Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Back