Prereg for August 21st-23rd Now Open (Due Sunday the 16th)

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates its that time, preregistration for our August event is now open until August 16th!

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Preregistered Players
1.) Josh Clark
2.) Adam Peckron
3.) Michael Hirl
4.) Robbie Carr
5.) Tara Carr
6.) Al Weier
7.) Paul Foisy
8.) Brent Woodward
9.) Ryan B.
10.) Alexander Thompson
11.) Emily Hanson
12.) Maria Johnson
13.) Jenn Sireno
14.) Tim Sireno
15.) Amanda Freigenhammer
16.) Soren Haurberg
17.) Katherine Fountaine
18.) Laura Glaeser
19.) Jack Benolken
20.) Chris Matta

Preregistered NPCs
1.) David Glaeser
2.) Emilynn Henderson
3.) Steven Stana
4.) Chris Hamilton
5.) Rick Blatz
6.) Garrett Rayborn
7.) Jake Clafin
8.) Tony Bailey
9.) Nathan Worshek
10.) Evian Rave

Preregistration List

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Current Membership (If not Southern Minnesota) :

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

One to one so far, Josh, event pricing may be a bit higher then normal to cover costs....^.^

I am working on 4 from Chicago but we wont know till Monday.

Paul

I can make it that weekend. :D

Amanda

Pokethulu said:
I can make it that weekend. :D

Amanda

Lol, Please send in a prereg form to make us happy pandas no later then Sunday Evening ^.^

Or if you won't know for 100% until after the deadline please tell us that, as we'd rather be able to hedge our bets (say pay the lower price for 4 'extra slots' if we have 10 solid maybes to help reduce costs)

It's the added threat of more bad MS paint'd images that will help spur them to prereg. Also, just fixed my laptop so haven't installed real photo editing software yet.

I pre reged based on Stephens photo of the NPCs.

Expect 3 more from Chicago.

Paul

I want to prereg :( Dave needs to yell at Ryan more to send me a card :D

List has been updated, please let us know if you SHOULD be on either list but arn't yet!

Back