Prereg for October 30th-November 1st now CLOSED!

Today's the Day!!! maybe I should actually sleep in preparation...

Sleep is for the people who've finished packing. Which I haven't.

Heck! its 2:17 and I JUST got back from PreReging work at Dave's >.< I haven't even started to pack...and I have WAY to much crap to go through...

Here's to procrastinating!

Kevar said:
Heck! its 2:17 and I JUST got back from PreReging work at Dave's >.< I haven't even started to pack...and I have WAY to much crap to go through...

Here's to procrastinating!

This is the reason the game gets started at 8-8:30ish instead of midnight folks, be nice to Brent!

Oi I just got into work after a long week of game prep (you know writing up NPC rez stories, letters on condolense to your characters familys, etc.) and am very excited for this weekends game!

Lurin said:
Oi I just got into work after a long week of game prep (you know writing up NPC rez stories, letters on condolense to your characters familys, etc.) and am very excited for this weekends game!

Just so you know most of Thaq's family can't read so you are probably going to need to have someone deliver the news in person, to a tribe of ogres, it could get rough. :D

I volunteer...

.... To not be the guy that has to do that! :p

Paul

I volunteer...

.... To not be the guy that has to do that! :p

Paul

Lost_Nation said:
Lurin said:

Just so you know most of Thaq's family can't read so you are probably going to need to have someone deliver the news in person, to a tribe of ogres, it could get rough. :D

We drew a pretty picture. Hengin'll deliver it, with enough ensl... motivation.

Back