Prereg for the September 18th-20th Event now open! Due 9-13

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates its that time, preregistration for our September event is now open until September 13th!

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Please note that we will be charging Non-first timer NPCs $10 for this event to help cover Headcount and food costs

Preregistered Players
1.)Rick Blatz
2.)Alan Weier
3.)Alexander Thompson
4.)David Raatz
5.)Michael Hurl
6.)Maria Johnson
7.)Josh Clark
8.)Joy Clark
9.)Robb Carr
10.)Tara Carr

Preregistered NPCs Please note the $10 Charge for NPCing this event
1.) David Glaeser
2.) Emilynn Henderson
3.) Steven Stana
4.) Andrew Cameron
5.) Alex Holmes
6.) Anthony Martin
7.) Courtney Buhman
8.) Adam Peckron

Registered Players
1.) Tim Sireno
2.) Jenn Sireno
3.) Paul Foisy
4.) Amanda Feigenheimer
5.) Soren Harburg
6.) Katie Fountaine

Players that kinda sorta let us know off hand they'll probably be around a bit to NPC
1.) Brent Woodward :lol:

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Current Membership (If not Southern Minnesota) :

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

Reminder to people: There are only 4 more days to pre-register for the SoMN game, so get those emails in soon!

I'm sending it in as I speak.

I will send off a preliminary prereg tomorrow afternoon, and might have to update it for another spell or 2 depending on what I get after the Chicago event...or just leave it till next time and have a happy amount of build to spend :D

Come on, people! You haven't got much more time to Pre-Reg! Get going!

already checked in and getting everything together. also Lurin hope you got the e-mail i sent , if you have any questions contact me.

David Raatz

Well, I have the money issue figured out, but I've just realized my mom's birthday is on the 20th, so I'm not going to be down there this time.

Only 2 hours left to pre-reg, make sure to get them in!

-note- We were at the chicago event this weekend, so no changes have been made since Friday. If you are pre-regged but not listed it is because of this.

I have sent mine in, along with Soren, Katie, and Amanda's.

Paul

Zpheldin said:
Well, I have the money issue figured out, but I've just realized my mom's birthday is on the 20th, so I'm not going to be down there this time.

Bring her out to the Game, we'll bake her a delicious cake and have it delivered on the backs of um...6 Kobold chefs!

Mah Good Man! Put me on that list right there for NPC'ing! I work Saturday at 5...so I will be NPCing Friday and Saturday morning. Unless I can get the Saturday shift swapped with someone for a Sunday PM or Friday shift...than I will be there for the whole event. :)

Kevar said:
Mah Good Man! Put me on that list right there for NPC'ing! I work Saturday at 5...so I will be NPCing Friday and Saturday morning. Unless I can get the Saturday shift swapped with someone for a Sunday PM or Friday shift...than I will be there for the whole event. :)

Send him an email. That's how to pre-reg and you should know that.

Of course I know that, but I am just lazy, and was only at my computer for a moment when I wrote that. I demand special treatment!

My team has deserted me :?

CaptainYork said:
My team has deserted me :?

That happens sometimes, Remind them to send information in if they are coming, otherwise someone has to be the vanguard right?

Back