Preregistration and Happy Announcement for July 19-20th

Kitaruen

Knight
Welcome Everyone to the July 19th-20th Weekend Event Prereg.

The Event will take place at Hoover Forest Preserve Kendall County at 11285 West Fox Road Yorkville, IL

This is a new site with beds, showers, and general amenities we have been lacking. The price for the event is $50, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $40.
The site opens 6PM on Friday the 19th, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always.

A food plan for an additional $10 will be availble. This includes a hearty breakfast and dinner with a small lunch. NPCs are free to play however are asked to pay for their meal plans.

Anyone who wants to paypal may do so to Pfoisy@gmail.com

Preregistrations should include needed tags, MIs, spells, and whether you want a food plan. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday July 16th.

PCs
1. Rob D (Kitaruen)
2. Nick P (Foss)
3. Kim H (Maglin)
4. Aaron V (Gnot)
5. Dawn V (Dont)
6. WIll H (Runt)
7. Bill H (Biff)
8. Dara W (Mordahg)
9. Sean V (Nehari)
10. Nadine V (Neolani)
11. Andrew N (Rusty)
12. Adam P (Asura)
13. Chris T (Tadron)
14. Chris I (Vert)
15. Mike L (Havoc)
16. Ian P (Banradi)
17. Baylan (Tios)
18. John L (Durk)
19. Allison T (Tenacity)
20. Steve H (Ashnar)
21. TC B (Noami)
22. Joe M (?)
23. Daphne P (Eve)
24. Matt N (Kalin)
25. Tom M (Bart)
26. Lisa J (Kitsune)
27.Dave G (Enan)
28. Rob S (Eric)
29. Annette S(Lara)
30. Josh B (Keeper)
31. Dan D (Badwolf)
32. Tim F (Vexx)
33. Paul S (Kael)
34. Matt W (Arai)
35. David C (Davion)
36. Vicki P (Elle)
37. Alexander T (Gandian)
38. Derek S (Rogue Hobling)
39. Ranee J (Pandora)
40. Josh (Zeus)
41. Josh S (Lightning)
42. David M (Fighting Hobling)

NPCs
1. Paul F
2. Ryan B
3. Brittany S
4. Carly B
5. Kyle S
6. Peter D
7. Nate K
8. Mark M

Hey guys,

Checked out the place online. Totally awesome!! Are we staying at the Moonseed or the Kingfisher site. If we are at the Moonseed, how is the sleeping arrangements going to be with the four cabins? Is there camping sites nearby in case some of us still want to camp? Also noticed in the video that the lodge didn't have any tables. Granted they might have taken them out for the video, but if not, do we some folding tables?

For this event we have Kingfisher, Moonseed, and Blazing Star for this event. Ordinarily we will most likely have only 2 of the 3 areas. People who want to tent will be encouraged to grab one of the primitive cabins which have 4 beds but are separate from the main building. Tenting is an additional fee and thus will be discouraged. We have way more beds than needed especially with the primitive cabins so it should not be needed. (if you really want to tent contact me and we will talk) Also I have it confimed that there are folding tables for each lodge. Also picnic pavilions are prevalent.

I am considering attending this event, though whether PC or NPC is still...uncertain.
If I do end up playing, what is the standard routine for preregistering?

Either way Mark go ahead and email me at waysidelogistics@gmail.com with a list of your magic items, the spells you will memorize, any food allergies, ect. I will than get your card from Amy.

Plan are for the family to show up. So far I have requested the days off. So here is the list:

Dawn V. (Don't)
Aaron V. (Gnot)
Kim H. (Maglin)
Will H. (Runt)

Note: Not sure about Will yet. He did say he was going to ask for it off but have yet to find out if he has asked or not.

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll have that info sent your way promptly.

Count in our group...

1) Bill H (Biff)
2) Dara W (Mordagh)
3) Sean V (Nahani)
4) Nadine V (Neolani *MIA*)

and we're gonna squeeze a 5th (newbie to Alliance) into our primitive cabin, if thats OK...

5) Andrew Nelson (Rusty - details forthcoming this week)

Hope to see y'all there!!!

Because several people have asked, please note we have Air Conditioning in the bunkhouses at the new site...Also please get your preregs in ...it helps a lot if you do so and saves you TEN BUCKs...so do it

Yes! Pre-reg! Also Menu is up at the link below! Don't forget to pre-reg if you are eating!

Menu

Kitaruen said:
Because several people have asked, please note we have Air Conditioning in the bunkhouses at the new site...Also please get your preregs in ...it helps a lot if you do so and saves you TEN BUCKs...so do it

I demand that the AC be off until we find Bound Shard scrolls in game :p

Side note, I'll pre-reg shortly now that the MN event is over ^.^

Plan on a South Michigan invasion this event:

John Leino - Durk Bloodrune
Alison Thornton - Tenacity Dawnwatcher
Steve Hachigian - Ashnar Runebeard
TC Bastin - Naomi
Chris Ingebrigtsen - Vert
Joe Menotti - TBD
(optional) Matt Waller - Arai

See you guys in a few days!

GJ

Last day to Pre-reg! That's tags needed, MIs had, spells in memory and if you are going to eat! Food!

I would like to point out the current number is 49. :/ Holy crap, just saying.

The number I'm looking at is 8... :(

Kyle it is only a 5:1 ratio. You will all be fine. And I'm sure there are those who will hop fence for a mod.

I am always available for the Double Hook!

I just hope that you are OK with a brown and black painted NPC!

GJ

I can totally help double hook, too! I may not be as experienced as GJ or Inger, but I do have the distinct advantage of having an unpainted face.

Ian

Shouldn't David M be on the list?

Back