Preregistration for April 25th Now CLOSED

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates its that time, preregistration for our April event is now open until April 22nd!

If you are taking advantage of the Skill Rebuild, please send that information in before your preregistration (see the relevant post!)

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Preregistered Players
1.)Josh Clark
2.)Joy Nelson
3.)Adam Costlow (need card from ohio after Chi-town event)
4.)Paige Hubbell
5.)Samantha Oestreicher
6.)David Raatz
7.)Brent Woodward
8.)Ryan B.
9.)Tim Sireno
10.) Brandon Manty
11.) Jenn Sireno
12.) Jeramy Bergerson

Preregistered NPCs
1.)David Glaeser
2.)Al Weier
3.)Chris Matta
4.)Evan Christensen
5.)Frank Mahoney
6.)Dereck Wilder
7.)Duncan Borgman
8.)Chris Hamilton

Preregistration List

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

Re: Preregistration for April 25th Now Open

I will preregister for the April event as a NPC.
I'm hoping to bring my friend Rich.
Thanks
AL

Ill be there without bells on. (Bells + Rogue = Not so Good. Kinda like a Rogue with a flashy sword and shield) But I won't be sending in the pre reg till after the chicago event.

>.> Josh and Joy should be concerned....thats an interesting ratio going on there! Haha! I will put in my prereg soon to help balance it all out :D

I also want to pre reg as an npc but i have no idea how...can someone help me or is saying it here good enough?

Preregging to npc is easy as pie, just send an email to logsitics@mnalliance.com that says 'Hey my name is <put your name here, first and last please!> and I'll be there to npc on the 25th!'

Unfortunately while I won't be able to make it this time due to conflicts with another game, I have to say that I think its cool you put the list of NPC's up as well as the list of PC's. :)

Ok, this is insane...stay tuned for my prereg tonight! SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP THOSE POOR SOULS!

Kevar said:
Ok, this is insane...stay tuned for my prereg tonight! SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP THOSE POOR SOULS!

Still waiting to see it Kevar, Will you leave your friends to such a grissly (albit well cooked) fate?!

Friendly Reminder folks, Preregistration ends in less then two days. I know we have alot of new players coming, but we've also got 4-5 players who have indicated they are coming but haven't pregistered on top of the half dozen expected new players.

Please get those preregs in to help your logistics team out and ensure a quick start to the game on Saturday!

The ratio seems a lil scary to me...I mean...those NPC's wont be working hard enough to get tired.........thats a bad thing for PC's! haha

the ratio looks fun, I hope it goes well! I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. :(

*is trying to round of friends to come along*
It's surprisingly hard to get people off their butts to play outside.

isnt the outside dirty and unhealthy? My computer told me to never leave it...or I might die...

Back