Preregistration for April 3rd now Closed!

Lurin

Duke
Thats right, Preregistration pricing will end Monday the 29th, please make sure to let us know if you are coming!

As the second of our Iron Man events this event titled 'The Roskarian Ruins' Will feature a new unvisited part of Rokaria, near the town of Birch some nearby residents may also make an appearance, the ruins themselves are near the northeastern mountains and are rumored to be filled with a variety of creatures, although this part of the land is untouched by the corrupt.

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Preregistered Players
1.)Mariah Sletten
2.)Andrew Cameron
3.)Andrew Wolpers
4.)Dawson Davis
5.)Joe Eder
6.)Adam Rosenfield
7.)Nick Schwanbeck
8.)Reuben McKinney
9.)Maria Johnson
10.)Mike Hirl
11.)Noelle Luoma
12.)Brandon Manty
13.)Alison Anderson
14.)Peter Haugen
15.) Jesse Blouin

Registered PCs

1.)Ryan B.

Preregistered NPCs

1.)Emma Berg
2.)Leewana Thomas
3.)Joe Eder
4.)David Glaeser
5.)Emilynn Hendersonn
6.)Paige Hubbell
7.)Brent Woodward
8.)Sarah Sprauge
9.)Stephen Stana
10.)Alex Holmes
11.)Courtney Buhman
12.)Steve Reaker

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Current Membership (If not Southern Minnesota) :

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

Re: Preregistration for April 3rd now open! (due March 29th)

Regarding the Magic Items part of the form, do I need to list everything that is on the tag of the item, or... what all do I need to include?

Please list the MI number on the tag, the basic description and the effects.

For Example

MI# 415 - Really really cool owners hat

Effects - 30 point Arcane armor
8xCloak Gift
7xCloak Necromany
3xMagic Storm.

Not bad hat you got there, Dave.

This is the format I use...

SMN-MI#####
Restricted
Rep# 000
Natural: Remains
Description: Bone Necklace
Flaw: None
Notes: None
Effects:
Cure Disease 10/d
Life 11/e
Expires:
11/12/2020

Fake item...but I wish I could cure disease 10 times a day just for the lulz

I was thinking my Turtle Durl needs to get someone to make him a 19xday Cure Disease Permanent item, any takers? I'll help gather the supplies!

Dave,
I want the really cool owner's hat. Can I have one? Not that I want to be an owner :D .
Amanda

As a reminder all monthly blankets are now available and applied, so its a great time to get those preregs in!

Terrel said:
So, it's Mariah and Myself vs 4 npcs and an Owner who might cheat.
Sounds like a good idea to me!

Terrel said:

<In his best Nixon voice> If the owner does it, its not cheating!

Roven has joined with the party!

Once again a great turn out, 23 Confirmed preregs done properly with another 5-6 folks expected, should be a great turn out and a fun day!

Terrel said:
Don't forget to add Courtney, Alex, and Steve onto the NPC list.
Me too. My current PC build is simply waaaaaay too unwieldy for a first attempt. I hardly even know if I can find orc teeth, much less even enjoy PCing. Of course, its too late to get my build changed right now so I'm simply gunna have to give it up this time.

I may not be able to come- meeting with a fellow to (hopefully) buy a car from him in the morning. Just because I need one badly. However, I do hope to try to catch the game a bit later- what do you think, it will be done around 6 or so?

you have joe eder on both npc and pc lists. i don't think he will make it though. he may have to work. -dawson

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Terrel said:
Sounds like a good idea to me!
It definitely would have been interesting.

Back